UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: KUOC/PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janus

Wanderer
Re: KUOC/PlayUO

However, I just don't see all these "cheaters" that everyone else sees :/

anteupjcook said:
not our fault ur computer sucks

If he can run KUOC and not razor... it's not his computer, because KUOC is about 100x more intensive than razor.

AquaticElf

Wanderer

#1. Seriously, there's no reason people can't play UO without KUOC.

This game is over 8 years old, so if you're on slow on your computer, I think it's about time you invested into a new computer. That or ask someone to disable half the crap running on your computer that you probably don't need running.

BuccBob

Sorceror

i dont see what everyones problem with kuoc is other than the plug ins. you can do more with razor that you can with it. helllooooo, you cant record macros with kuoc. automation... please.

Addicted

Disciple

Buccaneer Bob said:
i dont see what everyones problem with kuoc is other than the plug ins. you can do more with razor that you can with it. helllooooo, you cant record macros with kuoc. automation... please.

Kuoc lets you auto loot, see houses without walls, leapfrog items (autodrag and drop heavy items as you run), and other things that I personally think take away from the game.

Afro Man

Wanderer

Dipset said:
There are much bigger problems then people who use PlayUO.
like? KUOC isn't the problem, it's the ability to use plugins that is the problem. Getting rid of KUOC seems to be the only way to get rid of it though.

JUST REMEMBER.. it's only removed until a new client is created, one that doesn't allow plugins, and hopefully toned down a bit.

Lynyrd

Knight

Addicted said:
Kuoc lets you auto loot
Not true.

And you can make plugins for Razor. It's a little more difficult because the program isn't made to accept them, but it is very possible.

Most people against KUOC are ignorant of the facts.

Afro Man said:
like? KUOC isn't the problem, it's the ability to use plugins that is the problem. Getting rid of KUOC seems to be the only way to get rid of it though.
Getting rid of the plugin feature is the way to get rid of the issue. (Mostly, anyway.) Not getting rid of KUOC entirely.

Fr0sty

Lord

If you want to make it completely fair, get rid of razor and kuoc and use [cure, [heal, [str, so on and so fourth for potions. Kthx np np owned.

Megumi

Wanderer

Well, Krrios is running around on the new version, so i'm guessing it's getting towards being done.

I'm going with #2 for the simple fact that i don't want to make new macros :(

Flipper

Knight

advantages to KUOC over razor:

easy drag bars
plugin compatibility
smart pot
fast cure
fast item delay (supier quick restocking with kegs, man im jealous)
autoban (still possible)
party messages
party map
autodragged party bars
. usegate for easy gatehopping
smooth walk
smart target qeue actually works
all things that razor has, actually work on KUOC, and fail on razor; like for instance block poison

the list goes on, i'm not even getting into plugins...

Status
Not open for further replies.