UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: KUOC/PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey2ultima

Sorceror
Re: KUOC/PlayUO

I agree with #1, block til it's ready. I had a few friends quit till playuo is reinstalled but it's better then having cheaters wrecking it for many..

Also i got booted off razor(first time ever) saying i was using kuoc...
wierd...

XIQJX

Wanderer

Its already been blocked, and from what I see, pvp activity has only decreased. I'm hoping it will become more active if KUOC is ever re-released without plugin capability.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Vas Griffith said:
I wonder if the rumers are true about some people still being able to usei t.

Yes, certain chosen people still use it. I still laugh when I see the pic of b00m blatently using KUOC in a ctf (I think it was a ctf?), and you can see the party messages.

Edit: lol found it

DBizzle

Wanderer

It's funny how people think KUOC is the only cheating tool around, remove razor too because from what i've heard, you can make the same scripts and you don't need to know nothing about scripting language.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Matt Foley said:
b00m = a gm i believe

well not that character directly. but you know what i mean

Correct, its Zero. (Am I allowed to state that even though its widely known? Or should I edit it out?)

Dipset

Wanderer

DBizzle said:
It's funny how people think KUOC is the only cheating tool around, remove razor too because from what i've heard, you can make the same scripts and you don't need to know nothing about scripting language.
You've heard wrong. You can make stupid little things but nothing like you could make for PlayUO.

Harry Hood

Wanderer

You can do a lot more with razor than you can with the basic PlayUO client, what killed PlayUO was the plug-ins. If you havnt used KUOC then you shouldnt be talking shit about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.