UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RE: KUOC/PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb
Re: KUOC/PlayUO

Not relevant to this discussion is it?

Thats like sayingyou can use razor to cast necro spells, but forget to mention only on AoS shards.

Lesabre

Sorceror

The initial discussion, or the random gibberish people been spewing over the last 15 pages? I backed what addicted said was all. The thread lost its original meaning after the 4th or 5th page. :\

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

skuraged said:
The initial discussion, or the random gibberish people been spewing over the last 15 pages? I backed what addicted said was all. The thread lost its original meaning after the 4th or 5th page. :\

With regards to Uo Gamers Hybrid KUOC does not, nor has it ever had an auto loot function, therefore I'd suggest both Addicted and yourself do a little extra research before you stat to spam lies on the forums.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:
With regards to Uo Gamers Hybrid KUOC does not, nor has it ever had an auto loot function, therefore I'd suggest both Addicted and yourself do a little extra research before you stat to spam lies on the forums.

Thaaaank You! :bowdown:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Lunarpancake said:
Thaaaank You! :bowdown:

Please do not fall under the impression I like KUOC in anyway, I still view it as a total cheat tool (the same with razor).

It's just that when totally uninformed people start to spread false rumours about the tools then the real problems start too have less meaning.

Lesabre

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:
Could care less. Features were being stated, that is one of them. Therefor not a lie. You try to hard to jump at being an asshole at every post you see, and you always fail.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:
Please do not fall under the impression I like KUOC in anyway, I still view it as a total cheat tool (the same with razor).

It's just that when totally uninformed people start to spread false rumours about the tools then the real problems start too have less meaning.

No offence but werent you one of the few people in your guild to use KUOC?

Harry Hood

Wanderer

Anyone who uses Razor should not be talking about Krrios client. We all know the main players that used krrios plugins, they couldn't be called out so KUOC was banned to all. Razor has the same problem but nothing will be done because most of the population in UOGamers uses Razor.

Side by side Razor and KUOC basic clients are rather similar at the core but each has advantages over the other. People coming here bitching about KUOC I'm sure are using razor and im positive most have never used KUOC so you have no reason to complain. As long as games exists there will always be people looking to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.