UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 75 - 5/13/07

DiegoWagno

Wanderer
Re: Publish 75 - 5/13/07

If you choose to be a Red you have to suffer the consequencies... so reds should not complain about changes...

and about the houses... wtf?? what for having more than 4 houses??? I think one house is good for everything... get a tower make it with vendors,for guild and for stuff... will be no problem... why 4 houses????

It has always been four houses, Diego. They are just cracking down on them much, much harder, but mostly in the direction of house farmers and those that grossly abuse the housing limit.

Hopefully alot of HoT scripted houses will be dropped, i'm positive red apple has atleast 74 houses. =[

daman2

Wanderer

HoT... makes me chuckle. I personally do not think they script.... well Not the new members, i can place b4 them :<
but ya, funny they wont be able to understand the changes.... free 80 houses for the shard lols

Very interesting changes, maybe it will weed out all these random murder count whoring faggots like Heavy Smoker.

Although, I am still kinda confused on the whole house thing seeing how I've had most my customs since 03, and have picked up accounts that friends have built and quit playing. Not to mention I keep a few accounts active as well for friends on leave or in the military... Seeing how my IP might show up on their accounts every so often does that mean your going to target my pixel crack?

-Ragnarok-

Wanderer

Good changes. Thanks.

Occlo will have some action again and this will help moderate house prices.

And yes LOL@HoT. Back when I was new and looking for a house I couldn't believe the number of houses that said either Red Apple or HoT on them, it was unreal.

MarcusO

Sorceror

Poptart;1424009 said:
I am still kinda confused on the whole house thing seeing how I've had most my customs since 03, and have picked up accounts that friends have built and quit playing. Not to mention I keep a few accounts active as well for friends on leave or in the military... Seeing how my IP might show up on their accounts every so often does that mean your going to target my pixel crack?

I certainly hope so...

Your post exemplifies the problem. Everyone with 10 accounts and 10 houses can claim exactly the same thing: "Dude, I'm just refreshing houses for some Marine buddies in Iraq and Afghanistan!" It may or may not be true, but that's not the point. With the work I do, I personally know a dozen Navy and Army officers and civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan. Many have come back only to turn around and go back again and again.

The issue being addressed is there are many folks here who play everyday and *want* a house, but there are no housing spots left. If folks leave the server for an extended period of time, they should bank their leet stuff, sell their house and go. Then they have banked gold to start anew when they return (if within 3 months). I think I did this twice on OSI servers, suspending my account for a few months at a time.

Hopefully Ryan et al crack down hard on people with >4 accounts. Lucky for you they said they're starting at the top of the abusers list. Perhaps they won't get to you if you only have 7 accounts and houses.

Siccx

Wanderer

I dont like any of this changes tbh. I could understand houses but the murder shit and other things just take away from pvp, variety, or excitement.

Do you want me to get started on play uo? Did you forget why it was taken away already

joey2ultima

Sorceror

I have to admit I own more then 4 houses... But I'm currently Selling my extra houses ( a house in bucs and a tessa house) and that's cool with me.

What worries me is the overlap of accounts/houses me and my gf own..Iv played here for well over 2 years and besides the tessa and bucs house I own 4 and my gf owns 3 houses, we both use each others accounts. Her accounts were created at her home and mine were at mine (the way it was suppose to be) but we use eachothers stuff frequently. I dont want to wake up one day and my main house is randomly dropped and I'll loose 2 years hard work because staff thinks I own about 7 accounts because I log on my gf's accounts and vice versa for her.

Are they going to put signs on houses and ask for proof before deletion?
A little more info would kill a little bit the stress of the new changes...

Thanks

Should be fine, Joey. I use my friend's account/sister's and vice versa and the only IP that shows up when I ask for a list of registered ones is the one on my network. Nothing gets registered to my accounts if I log in there or the other way around.

Khahan

Wanderer

My grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, brother, sister, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, and 3 friends all play under the same IP...

Can I have 52 houses?