UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 75 - 5/13/07

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Publish 75 - 5/13/07

We will be applying Publish 75 to the server this morning at approximately 1:00 AM EST (GMT -5).
  • Various server side optimizations for performance.
  • Various patches for the improvement of the new PlayUO client.
  • Murderers will no longer be able to purchase items from vendors in guarded towns.
  • Murderers will no longer be able to use banks in guarded towns.
  • Starting Sunday May 13th, we will begin speeding up house decay to 14 days from the current decay period of 24 days. This process will run over time and complete on June 1st.
  • Additionally beginning on June 1st we will be enforcing 4 houses per IP address. Anyone found owning more than 4 houses will have them randomly deleted down to the limit. If you currently own more than 4 houses you would be wise to dispose of them or give them to a new player during this grace period to avoid losing them.
As we do with any publish we will be watching this publish very closely to ensure there are no adverse effects. In the event you find any issues with this publish please feel free to page in game and let us know.

We appreciate your continued support of UO Gamers.

Thanks,
Ryan

Marantz

Wanderer
Re: Publish 75 - 5/13/07

# Murderer's will no longer be able to purchase items from vendors in guarded towns.
# Murderer's will no longer be able to use banks in guarded towns.
Gay.

JamesD

Wanderer

interesting moves. How will the IDOC times be affected? still 28-30 hours for IDOCs to fall?

A Walrus

Wanderer

sucks for red factioners buying from faction vendors, guess no more warhorses for red factions

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Marantz;1422001 said:
# Murderer's will no longer be able to purchase items from vendors in guarded towns.
# Murderer's will no longer be able to use banks in guarded towns.
Gay.

Chalk this up to whining...

a noob

Sorceror

wow, going to be a lot of house sales going on with people having like 10 houses.

I don't like this red idea, but I guess I don't have much of a say so. Are blues going to be able to bank at Buccs and Ocollo?

oldskooluo

Sorceror

Awesome Ryan!!!! its about time some of these land Mongers
give up some space for new players
ive seen many forum sales with people selling villages and are obviously over thier quota and have been abusing the system
i see far too many huge homes with nothing being done with them
if anyone wants to donate a big pad to a small guild new to this server please contact Oldskooluo on AIM or pm me

Yumimi

Wanderer

Murderer's will no longer be able to purchase items from vendors in guarded towns.
Murderer's will no longer be able to use banks in guarded towns.

HAHA!

Various patches for the improvement of the new PlayUO client.

so we are now just waiting for the new version Playuo then we can use it ?

I don't quite understand the IDOC one. Does this mean it'll drop in two weeks if left unattended? Also no more spending quality time away from all the reds in Bucs Den.