UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 75 - 5/13/07

DiegoWagno

Wanderer
Re: Publish 75 - 5/13/07

i just dunno what to do...?? i have 6 accs: 2 my, 3 my brother and 1 my girlfriend and i'm getting nervous about it... i'm thinking about those who have 7,7,9... more than 10 accs lol... wtf will happen??? and how?? i dont wanna lose all the accs my family uses!!! should have something for lan familys....

Addicted

Disciple

DiegoWagno;1422062 said:
i just dunno what to do...?? i have 6 accs: 2 my, 3 my brother and 1 my girlfriend and i'm getting nervous about it... i'm thinking about those who have 7,7,9... more than 10 accs lol... wtf will happen??? and how?? i dont wanna lose all the accs my family uses!!! should have something for lan familys....

Yeah, I have 12 people who live with me, can I have 48 house?

M a r i s

Wanderer

So...If Say...my friend logs on to his acct on my computer, and he has a house, does that go for 1 of my 4 house slots?

M a r i s

Wanderer

Or you should "Grandfather" accounts...or something, such as the houses before that one patch because thats not that fair for people with 5 or more account, and randomly be deleted to 4

zlatan fulgere

Sorceror

*thumbs up*

This is the first of the 'moral rule' I've heard though. I've got three of my own and one I'm holding for a friend. )=

Hydrofiend

Knight

Bucs and occolo are gonna be so much fun now, wish I bought that house right outside occolo..

nimakdm

Wanderer

Well maybe theyll be looking for people to narc on others for info on people who own to many. Maybe there will be rewards. Lets have a good ole fashioned witch hunt!!!

Overmann

Sorceror

Great compromise on the reds and towns. Overall a great publish but I'm a bit uneasy about the houses decaying faster. More houses will drop and be open to newbies, a good thing, but refreshing my houses may have become more of a chore what with my lack of free time.

Still a very good publish. Best one I've seen in a while.

Terrance

Wanderer

Teterios;1422083 said:
I run and manage a foster home and allot of the kids here play Ultima Online and they each have 0-2 houses and probably about 10 kids play so thats at most 20 houses! Its gana break there hearts. It's bad enough they dont have a home to live at in there real lives and now there not gana have a houses in the game wow your going to ruin them! Is there anything you can do to help these children!

[e cry

Please give hope for the foster kids!

LOL I say let them suffer. They can live in the Inns at town

Teterios;1422083 said:
I run and manage a foster home and allot of the kids here play Ultima Online and they each have 0-2 houses and probably about 10 kids play so thats at most 20 houses! Its gana break there hearts. It's bad enough they dont have a home to live at in there real lives and now there not gana have a houses in the game wow your going to ruin them! Is there anything you can do to help these children!

[e cry

Ok, but only if you post pics of you with the foster children, and the name of the home you work at.

Mark

Knight

Vastar;1422076 said:
*thumbs up*

This is the first of the 'moral rule' I've heard though. I've got three of my own and one I'm holding for a friend. )=

The root of the issue is there there are a small amount of players controlling a large amount of a finite resource by abusing a system.

We can't manage accounts by credit card, bank information, or anything like that. We are purely on the honor system here. That is what I mean by 'moral rule'. The hard limits we impose in code are an effort to keep honest people honest.

DiegoWagno

Wanderer

i'm not saying that if i have my brother and my girlfriend playing with me i want 12 houses... thats idiot why having 12 houses?? one or 2 big houses are enought.... I'M TALKING ABOUT HAVE 6 ACCS IN SAME IP CAUSE MY BORTHER AND MY GRILFRIEND PLAY HERE AT MY HOUSE AND I HAVE 3 PCS HERE!! 2 DESKTOPS AND ONE NOTEBOOK... WTF???

WaRgAzM

Knight

nimakdm;1422082 said:
Well maybe theyll be looking for people to narc on others for info on people who own to many. Maybe there will be rewards. Lets have a good ole fashioned witch hunt!!!

*Grabs hat, torch, and pitchfork* Yarrr !!!

Zippy

Razor Creator

Teterios;1422083 said:

[e cry

You're 22 and you manage a home for foster kids in PA?