UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

tech.

Sorceror
You have more hours playing 1v1 than I do playing UO.

I have 300 screeshots of you dying.

Nah nah nah nah nah

tech.

Sorceror
I dont want to hear facts from you considering you lie in every forum post.

There's atleast 100 in the 2 threads ive posted.

Another 200 in my photobucket, i'm sure you've scrambled through it.

Catch you on the flipside nigga its war time

I dont want to hear facts from you considering you lie in every forum post.

There's atleast 100 in the 2 threads ive posted.

Another 200 in my photobucket, i'm sure you've scrambled through it.

Catch you on the flipside nigga its war time
I sure will see ya lol. I bet you'll duck and dodge me in the war zone unless u have Sanchen auto healing for ya!!

tech.

Sorceror
Maybe, we'll see.

I have about 4 different crews asking to play with me.

Best case scenario is I play on the winning team like I have been for my entire uo career lol

why are yall acting like ryan's absenteeism is the main reason for the servers decline? Dude hasn't actually been active for longer than 2 weeks since before I even started in 2007.

Mark, Lynn, Tessa kept the faith of the server high. It shows that active staff, regardless of if its the owner, can keep the playerbase happy. I personally hated lynn, but he was at least able to keep players honest in their play. He banned quite a few players.

But this player base doesn't want to be happy. It's a no win situation for the staff. Good changes have happened to the server recently. And y'all just want to talk about no Ryan.

Just have fun and play the game rofl. Waste your time on uowars if you want, we'll see you back in a few weeks so you can log on and stay in the safe zones, and wonder why there's no action when you only leave with 3+.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
why are yall acting like ryan's absenteeism is the main reason for the servers decline? Dude hasn't actually been active for longer than 2 weeks since before I even started in 2007.

Mark, Lynn, Tessa kept the faith of the server high. It shows that active staff, regardless of if its the owner, can keep the playerbase happy. I personally hated lynn, but he was at least able to keep players honest in their play. He banned quite a few players.

But this player base doesn't want to be happy. It's a no win situation for the staff. Good changes have happened to the server recently. And y'all just want to talk about no Ryan.

Just have fun and play the game rofl. Waste your time on uowars if you want, we'll see you back in a few weeks so you can log on and stay in the safe zones, and wonder why there's no action when you only leave with 3+.
You answered your own question.Also yes it is @Ryan's fault,just think if you wasn't too busy looting your friends houses a couple years ago,and if you ever seen a guild fail is because fail of leadership.This shard needs a backbone to replace Ryan.Someone serious and ready to headbutt playerbase.New Orleans #1.

You answered your own question.Also yes it is @Ryan's fault,just think if you wasn't too busy looting your friends houses a couple years ago,and if you ever seen a guild fail is because fail of leadership.This shard needs a backbone to replace Ryan.Someone serious and ready to headbutt playerbase.New Orleans #1.
but ryan hasn't been active since 2008 approximately. Not like the other shard owners. And 8 years later, hybrid is still here.

What I thought hurt this shard the worst was the staff immediately after mark and tessa's departure. The replacements that decided to dupe and create gold/items for their friends and overall corruptness. From that point on, the staff's image never recovered.

Ryan giving false hopes...returning to put 1,000 dollar items on donation and then leave again? False hopes with no communication...is in fact the main reason for the servers decline. When the owner or leader fails...the followers "run rampant" "clueless" comes to mind..alot of damage was done to hybrid I feel wouldn't have happen if THE OWNER was around. As long as I care about my business irl, I will never let anyone else make decisions for me or let my employees do whatever they want behind my back, no sir..if I care..I'm on top of everything like white on rice.

Ryan giving false hopes...returning to put 1,000 dollar items on donation and then leave again? False hopes with no communication...is in fact the main reason for the servers decline. When the owner or leader fails...the followers "run rampant" "clueless" comes to mind..alot of damage was done to hybrid I feel wouldn't have happen if THE OWNER was around. As long as I care about my business irl, I will never let anyone else make decisions for me or let my employees do whatever they want behind my back, no sir..if I care..I'm on top of everything like white on rice.
That's fine, but I'm sure your business is your #1 priority. UOG hybrid is not anybody's #1 priority, player staff or owner. It's a ultima online free shard that's used to present a glimpse of this games past and to have fun as a hobby. Not a business used to fuel people's livelihoods. But I guess there are a few that can see it like that.

Just have fun, present yourself in a positive attitude and the server will pick back up. Ryan or no Ryan, coming into hybrid and seeing players complaining over something that should just be a hobby and acting childlike does nothing but leave foul impressions on any new or returning player. I've seen this first hand the past 2 weeks. How is somebody who's only played for 3 days supposed to know the entire political problems and issues that player's believe run rampant, unless they are parroting exactly what they hear? By saying this shard is dead, or Ryan isn't here so it's dying, is just giving players who need an excuse to act disinterested in UO something to say.

Or you guys can put all your stock in another UOG/UOF startup and hope that it saves your favorite(?) games life.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Waste your time on uowars if you want, we'll see you back in a few weeks so you can log on and stay in the safe zones, and wonder why there's no action when you only leave with 3+.

So basically we should only solo and never look for group fights?

Dumb to dumb dumb dumbbbb