UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

YewGuards

Sorceror
Active ownership #1 most important thing which we will never have... Everytime ryan logged in the playerbase doubled.. He got his money and got the hell out before it was too late, just like a business man should
I agree it's certainly a plus, but shouldn't be required. There are plenty of businesses that run fine and even better when the founder steps down. You can own something and have someone else hold the CEO role.

I agree it's certainly a plus, but shouldn't be required. There are plenty of businesses that run fine and even better when the founder steps down. You can own something and have someone else hold the CEO role.
Someone has the dedicate a shitload of time, I understand suzy does updates but she is not active in the community other than when its time for an update... If I ran the server, "which I dont and dont care to for any smartass's" I would be on these threads all the time posting and making new threads giving players some
Hope... Theres no activity anymore

christophilis

Sorceror
I've been on and off hybrid since 2003 I think...Last time i was on was about half a year maybe more, the forums were all about the same thing this micky guy and uonewbs fighting eachother on who lies more than the other I came back to check things out and these two guys are still fighting over the same shit, thats literally the only activity this server has anymore.