UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

I've been on and off hybrid since 2003 I think...Last time i was on was about half a year maybe more, the forums were all about the same thing this micky guy and uonewbs fighting eachother on who lies more than the other I came back to check things out and these two guys are still fighting over the same shit, thats literally the only activity this server has anymore.
Sad but true. I wish things could be different

MelodyTFA

Squire
Why hang on to a place that the owner has given up on his supporters?
Good question.......Nostalgia maby...... But im sure we agree that the remaining 900 UO players in the world should realize that any 200 player shard wont give the action needed......... We need to all be in one place.... And UOGAMMERS has been the top free shards for so long.... and i cant stand seeing people going to uonever or whaterever war they want to creat...... =(

Stop it with that bs, the community already split in half then half of a half then half of whatever that gives............... The only chance for UO is if we all stick to good old UOgammers =(
I would have loved that, Ryan and krios obviously don't give two fucks about it.. nothing can save this shard but them, and they don't give a shit.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Stop it with that bs, the community already split in half then half of a half then half of whatever that gives............... The only chance for UO is if we all stick to good old UOgammers =(
Community been gone a long time ago hun.Heavy and I been here many years heard same shit over n over.Only Ppl left is Ppl waiting for false hope.I hate to say it but it's the truth.

All krios and Ryan want is money before they do a damn thing...and that's the truth...with some cheese on it... no one trusts them... it's just not gonna happen, regardless IDC I got two months left to play games when I can.. I only play uo.. but dammit I want to play.. can't play on hybrid obviously...thanks to Ryan..

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
I think we need a total wipe they did it back in 05 if I remember .That will bring Ppl this shard back to its potential.Everyone loves a fresh start.That's the truth .

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
+1 let us have a poll.Wipe would bring everyone back home from them sleazy other Ppl.BTW if only 20 Ppl vote = auto wipe