UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

• That's a damn shame.. people cheating sickens me, what's the point? I would get so bored never missing heals.. it's not hard to play uo.. maybe that's why most people suck at 1v1s their cheats dont help em there... ugh. @tech. Have u downloaded that client yet for wars?? When are u going to??

General Lee 21

Wanderer
For the last two years ive Iogged on the forums hoping it's down along with the server. For a while I made posts in an attempt to expedite the process but was unsuccessfully banned multiple times. Now I learned to just sit back and watch as Ryan does a better job than I ever could have.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
For the last two years ive Iogged on the forums hoping it's down along with the server. For a while I made posts in an attempt to expedite the process but was unsuccessfully banned multiple times. Now I learned to just sit back and watch as Ryan does a better job than I ever could have.
Been doing same thing for 10 years.Our attempts don't mean shit.This shit gonna die down soon or less something happens.People been saying it for years.I haven't say ita not far away or less something happens like a wipe.

Idk mark, but I know the owner being gone and coming back for an hour acting like he stills runs this shit and then hauls ass instantly and krios wanting money before he does anything and talking about changing a couple art files for spells and wanting what 3k??? LOOOOL. Get ur hands dirty first young grasshopper

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Guess what that means?? It's done. Thanks to the current GMs for trying to stick it out for the love of hybrid! They should get the 3k!
Why I started this thread.Thank you remaining hybrid staff whom take their free time behind the seens.I got nothing but love for this place.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
Mark is just as bad as Ryan. Mark went and started Zen.vera and then abandoned the shard. There were no excuses, no explanations, nothing. Yeah, I know he owes nothing to the people of Zen.vera, but what he did was shitty considering a lot of people had faith in him. And then you have kdivers, bless his silly heart, who stuck around until the lights finally went out. As with Ryan, Mark kept a web presence, so you know he didn't die. https://www.reddit.com/user/m--

Zen.vera is like UOG but on a smaller scale. People lose faith in a shard after the owner jumps ship. You can have staff tending to things, but without an active owner the place seems unstable.

I suspect the reason Ryan remains the owner of UOG is because of his ego. At this point I doubt there are many donations rolling in so that doesn't seem like reason enough to remain at the head of the table.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Mark is just as bad as Ryan. Mark went and started Zen.vera and then abandoned the shard. There were no excuses, no explanations, nothing. Yeah, I know he owes nothing to the people of Zen.vera, but what he did was shitty considering a lot of people had faith in him. And then you have kdivers, bless his silly heart, who stuck around until the lights finally went out. As with Ryan, Mark kept a web presence, so you know he didn't die. https://www.reddit.com/user/m--

Zen.vera is like UOG but on a smaller scale. People lose faith in a shard after the owner jumps ship. You can have staff tending to things, but without an active owner the place seems unstable.

I suspect the reason Ryan remains the owner of UOG is because of his ego. At this point I doubt there are many donations rolling in so that doesn't seem like reason enough to remain at the head of the table.
I don't know Mark personally and I'm not trying to defend him.He was the main person keeping this place up to date.He just got angry like the rest of us @Ryan's shit.Which I don't know why .This shard lost least 150 Ppl when he left.Glad that older members post their thoughts.

BrandonMK

Sorceror
I don't know Mark personally and I'm not trying to defend him.He was the main person keeping this place up to date.He just got angry like the rest of us @Ryan's shit.Which I don't know why .This shard lost least 150 Ppl when he left.Glad that older members post their thoughts.

Yeah, I get that, he was keeping UOG alive while Ryan was being an absentee owner. Fact still remains, he took a lot of people with him, and then did exactly what Ryan has done. In my eyes he's no better than Ryan. They both had good intentions and then eventually shat all over the people following them. It seems as though Mark may have hastened the decline of UOG.

I was trying to use Zen.vera as an example. It was smaller and didn't have as many members so the cycle went quickly. It just shows what happens to a shard when there isn't a leader to rally the troops.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Yeah, I get that, he was keeping UOG alive while Ryan was being an absentee owner. Fact still remains, he took a lot of people with him, and then did exactly what Ryan has done. In my eyes he's no better than Ryan. They both had good intentions and then eventually shat all over the people following them. It seems as though Mark may have hastened the decline of UOG.

I was trying to use Zen.vera as an example. It was smaller and didn't have as many members so the cycle went quickly. It just shows what happens to a shard when there isn't a leader to rally the troops.
This is your new example.It is what it is.

tech.

Sorceror
  • That's a damn shame.. people cheating sickens me, what's the point? I would get so bored never missing heals.. it's not hard to play uo.. maybe that's why most people suck at 1v1s their cheats dont help em there... ugh. @tech. Have u downloaded that client yet for wars?? When are u going to??

ya bro I made it

tech.

Sorceror
anybody I play with wins.

while the servers dead you have time to make some excuses next time you die to anybody i'm playing with.