UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

polls to improve hybrid?

Some of us prefer group fighting over solo.

We can't help it if some people are socially awkward and weird to the point that they can't find anybody willing to play with them

Solo 1v1 is so 2008
you got it twisted.. you have to be socially awkward to make friends on this game. Some weird ass people around these parts

but really all you said is you dont like to solo and we all inferred it's because you get embarrassed when you lose.

I've killed everybody on this server 1v1 solo countless times with you included.

Shits boring.

I'd rather gank you and listen to you cry on the forums about it.
you haven't beaten me 1v1 in years. You've been given opportunities to fight me, and have passed on each chance.

My ego isn't what it used to be. I play to chill out and have fun casually, not run around trying to make this game my life. I get my competitive kicks elsewhere.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you got it twisted.. you have to be socially awkward to make friends on this game. Some weird ass people around these parts

but really all you said is you dont like to solo and we all inferred it's because you get embarrassed when you lose.

It's 2016.

That's the most retarded statement I've ever heard.

You had 1 real life friend and he looted your wizard items. Now you have no rl friends and no wizard friends [besides krissy]

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
you haven't beaten me 1v1 in years. You've been given opportunities to fight me, and have passed on each chance.

My ego isn't what it used to be. I play to chill out and have fun casually, not run around trying to make this game my life. I get my competitive kicks elsewhere.

You also haven't played in years until recently..

So your point is what?

It's 2016.

That's the most retarded statement I've ever heard.

You had 1 real life friend and he looted your wizard items. Now you have no rl friends and no wizard friends [besides krissy]
brennon didnt loot me, It's funny you keep bringing it up and twisting it.

and im playing with a few people now, letting them at least experience this game a little.
You also haven't played in years until recently..

So your point is what?
I played last year and beat you without trying.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
brennon didnt loot me, It's funny you keep bringing it up and twisting it.

and im playing with a few people now, letting them at least experience this game a little.

I played last year and beat you without trying.
The last time we dueled you rage logged after 1 loss.

Want the pic for proof?

Where's yours?