UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: PlayUO Update

Ophidian;1415459 said:
You guys kill me. You feel its a god given right to cheat because they work on a shard. That is the opposite of professionalism. I don't care if they stock themselves to the max so they can go PvP without having to farm. Thats cool. Its the other abuses and past abuses with valorite hammers and factioned weapons that bug me. That's simply not professional in any sense.

Im not going to sit here and defend their actions like some of you because you like to bob on some kid's digital knob.

You can [add anything except skill.

This is relevent to Krrios client because of the past GM abuse and such linked to the client.

I think that covers everything..
Ophidian

And again you're wrong...

If you've got something to say you should at least use facts and not spew a bunch of nonsense in a news thread... if you've got an issue there are proper channels to take it up through... this thread is not one.

The client will not go live until I am happy with it and that means that there's no major additions that will give the users that decide to use it abilities other players do not have...

Seriously get rid of your digital hard-on and leave the staff alone.

Ryan

Lynyrd

Knight

Ophidian;1415459 said:
You guys kill me. You feel its a god given right to cheat because they work on a shard.

No, I couldn't care less one way or another.

Leave.

Ophidian;1415459 said:
You guys kill me. You feel its a god given right to cheat because they work on a shard. Ophidian

they work for a free shard if they wanna have a little fun whats it going to hurt

u are just one of them ppl that came across one of the few and got fucking droped

plz :gtfo:

selo

Wanderer

Ryan;1415479 said:
And again you're wrong...

If you've got something to say you should at least use facts and not spew a bunch of nonsense in a news thread... if you've got an issue there are proper channels to take it up through... this thread is not one.

The client will not go live until I am happy with it and that means that there's no major additions that will give the users that decide to use it abilities other players do not have...

Seriously get rid of your digital hard-on and leave the staff alone.

Ryan

You give me a digital hard on /end

aeSentinel

Wanderer

I can't believe how friggen awesome PlayUO is gonna be. It's exactly what I wanted - an up-to-date client with high resolution and the ability to see inside a house without actually entering it. Best part is that it sticks to the original graphics instead of that Kingdom Reborn crap.

pbickerd

Wanderer

Ophidian;1415459 said:
You guys kill me. You feel its a god given right to cheat because they work on a shard. That is the opposite of professionalism. I don't care if they stock themselves to the max so they can go PvP without having to farm. Thats cool. Its the other abuses and past abuses with valorite hammers and factioned weapons that bug me. That's simply not professional in any sense.

Im not going to sit here and defend their actions like some of you because you like to bob on some kid's digital knob.

You can [add anything except skill.

This is relevent to Krrios client because of the past GM abuse and such linked to the client.

I think that covers everything..
Ophidian

PLEASE GO BACK TO OSI!

omg you made me use caps :(

Caz

Knight

High res UO...

Having a screen that covered a whole wall just like a huge surveillance camera would be amazingly awesome :z

Fedorov

Knight

this ophidian guy is an absolute moron, dont waste your time trying to convince him, i know who he is.
he uses the same vent as i do, hes 24 yrs old and still lives with his parents, doesnt go to college or anything, hes a waste of space

FLICK-hybrid;1415536 said:
they work for a free shard if they wanna have a little fun whats it going to hurt

u are just one of them ppl that came across one of the few and got fucking droped

I really don't mind it either, unless I'm the victim of this "fun", in which case I do get quite raged. But a day or so later when i really look back at it, it's just a handful of regs and a few pots...no biggie...especially if you're rich =|

The thing i see most people (that always bitch about gm abuse) doing, is after dying to said "cheaters", they keep going back to them and trying to fight them over and over...and in all reality, those people are just killing themselves (by going back) and pissing themselves off.

There's one easy solution:
stock up, log off, and come back a couple hours later...they will likely be gone.

MrBrightside;1415847 said:
I really don't mind it either, unless I'm the victim of this "fun", in which case I do get quite raged. But a day or so later when i really look back at it, it's just a handful of regs and a few pots...no biggie...especially if you're rich =|

The thing i see most people (that always bitch about gm abuse) doing, is after dying to said "cheaters", they keep going back to them and trying to fight them over and over...and in all reality, those people are just killing themselves (by going back) and pissing themselves off.

There's one easy solution:
stock up, log off, and come back a couple hours later...they will likely be gone.

or don't be stupid and go back uo is a big world u can avoid ppl if u want to

FLICK-hybrid;1415870 said:
or don't be stupid and go back uo is a big world u can avoid ppl if u want to

yup

anyways back on topic ;[

woo playuo :(

made a new alchy dexxer just for it =) cant wait

pbickerd

Wanderer

yah back on topic. sorry for slightly derailing by talking back to that guy.

anyone got an eta on public beta? And will said public beta version be allowed on hybrid?

Ophidian

Sorceror

Fedorov;1415845 said:
this ophidian guy is an absolute moron, dont waste your time trying to convince him, i know who he is.
he uses the same vent as i do, hes 24 yrs old and still lives with his parents, doesnt go to college or anything, hes a waste of space

Yes. I live with my parents. Its free and I don't complain. My stock market account grows and I don't pay rent. I do goto college. I have a class in 20 minutes. As for wastes of space. I don't know how to address that. I guess that is in your personal definition of waste of space. In my definition you're a trollish sounding degenerate whom I allow by the grace of my large balls to use the vent server. The vent server is not mine, but if I truely didn't want you there, you'd disappear. If you're unhappy you are more than free to simply leave.

Yes Ryan, I still have the digital hardon.. Who doesn't like one though? I just got this new one that runs in x64 bit mode too, its sweet.

Please note I refrained from mostly personal attacks until I was personally attacked. I only bothered to read this thread today because someone made me aware of Federov's post.

Ophidian