UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

pbickerd

Wanderer
Re: PlayUO Update

oh and to ophidia,
The GM's can do whatever they want. They have earned their positions and if they wanna have some fun thats fine. I have been ganked by turtle and akasha and its pretty nasty stuff but likewise ive ganked a newbie at a moongate with 8 red friends just for fun and thats not different. There will always be someone with an advantage over you so just deal with it.

Lynyrd

Knight

Ophidian;1414940 said:
Suil Ban, normally I would viciously attack you for not seeing that this is truth. Your first language isn't English and I respect that. What I am saying is that they need to address cheating as a whole. I know that they have removed features such as plugins. There will still be plenty of features that go beyond the normal UO Client in the new PlayUO client.

Having mares that stay 7x and suddenly teleport away when they get more than a screen from the user because of infinate pet summoning balls is cheating.

What must be understood is cheating is cheating reguardless of who you are. Some players act like its a god given right for GMs to cheat because they are GMs. Someone once told me "They work so hard with this shard, who cares if they cheat". The Truth? Players care.

Still waiting in faith.
Ophidian
What are you talking about? That has nothing to do with PlayUO. Leave.

Denwo

Wanderer

the graphics are nice and its prolly just gonna have same type of features as razor so neither have an advantage

Ophidian;1414940 said:
Suil Ban, normally I would viciously attack you for not seeing that this is truth. Your first language isn't English and I respect that. What I am saying is that they need to address cheating as a whole. I know that they have removed features such as plugins. There will still be plenty of features that go beyond the normal UO Client in the new PlayUO client.

Having mares that stay 7x and suddenly teleport away when they get more than a screen from the user because of infinate pet summoning balls is cheating.

What must be understood is cheating is cheating reguardless of who you are. Some players act like its a god given right for GMs to cheat because they are GMs. Someone once told me "They work so hard with this shard, who cares if they cheat". The Truth? Players care.

Still waiting in faith.
Ophidian

who cares if a few ppl wanna have fun with there higher powers if i had the chance i would do the same as the other i would go out and kill who ever with what ever for me it would be like lets see how many ppl it takes to take me down and when they finally do i would just do some sneaky shit and be alive and away from the mob that just killed me to piss them off

Ophidian

Sorceror

You guys kill me. You feel its a god given right to cheat because they work on a shard. That is the opposite of professionalism. I don't care if they stock themselves to the max so they can go PvP without having to farm. Thats cool. Its the other abuses and past abuses with valorite hammers and factioned weapons that bug me. That's simply not professional in any sense.

Im not going to sit here and defend their actions like some of you because you like to bob on some kid's digital knob.

You can [add anything except skill.

This is relevent to Krrios client because of the past GM abuse and such linked to the client.

I think that covers everything..
Ophidian

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Ophidian;1414913 said:
Im still skeptical. The features of the previous client made me sick and allowed rampant cheating. Now this is still "remembered" but I am sure that there will be features of PlayUO that will give it unbalance. Right now the fact that everyone is SUPPOSED to be playing on the same or similar client with Razor is comforting to me.

Whats not comforting is GMs playing with mares that sound like Terrathans and abusing the system because they are bored on a Friday night. Even when the Nightmares die, they never seem to lose stats. They must get macro'd back to GM as fast as it takes to restock regs/potions.

Remember the cheating of Krrios client and apply some more strict guidelines if you want to allow GMs to play happy with everyone else. Cheating is Cheating. You only prosecuted the Krrios client because players used it. Im sure if only GMs used it there would have been zero problem.

This is not a stab at the staff, this is just pointing out their shortcommings in faith that they will fix it.

Ophidian

This is just blatantly wrong and your perception of what went on is by far the lamest yet...