UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christoff

Wanderer
Re: PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Hey guys. I'm crashing after I select my character

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Hues' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DefaultHue' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at PlayUO.ShaderData..ctor(String pixelShaderPath, Texture dataSurface, TextureTransparency transparency)
at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..ctor()
at PlayUO.Hues..cctor()
at PlayUO.Hues.Load(Int32 hueId)
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

I have the 2.0 framework and directx 9.0c. Reinstalled them and such etc.

I have an ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series

I've just installed new drivers for my graphics card. The date under the drivers section is 1/22/2008.

I've extracted the zip to my desktop and simply ran it from there. Am I supposed to paste certain files into the UO directory?

Thanks

chizum

Wanderer

I downloaded Sallos, how do I make an account that will log me in? I get to the account login screen but then what do I do?

type a name password and click create next to login...

if your talking about uo account, then do the same thing but just hit connect instead of create and it'll make the account.

Marbelou

Knight

Christoff;1636672 said:
Hey guys. I'm crashing after I select my character

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Hues' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DefaultHue' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at PlayUO.ShaderData..ctor(String pixelShaderPath, Texture dataSurface, TextureTransparency transparency)

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

at PlayUO.Hues..cctor()

I have the 2.0 framework and directx 9.0c. Reinstalled them and such etc.

I have an ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series

I've just installed new drivers for my graphics card. The date under the drivers section is 1/22/2008.

I've extracted the zip to my desktop and simply ran it from there. Am I supposed to paste certain files into the UO directory?

Thanks

I have same problem, i just got a new pc which has hd4830 iceq graphics card, and i got dx 9.0 and framework 2.0, why isnt it working

co co

Page

Im getting this problem too :<

at PlayUO.Hues..cctor()

how do i fix!

Marbelou

Knight

i dunno i just read from some sallos forum it helps, and i did it. and it worked for me.

co co

Page

i just did it it dident help :< now i cant evin start sallos, before it would start just no char but now i cant evin start it new error.

System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Client, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6cc7e8bd89c5c6bf' or one of its dependencies. Application exception (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131600)
File name: 'Client, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6cc7e8bd89c5c6bf' ---> Sallos.AssemblyNotFoundException: Client assembly not found; Sallos cannot start.
at Sallos.AssemblyManager.AssemblyResolve(Object sender, ResolveEventArgs args)
at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent(String assemblyFullName)
at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Launch(String[] args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.StartupManager.Main(String[] args)

OLD error proly stiill a problem

any ideas

Ganks

Wanderer

If razor was updated people wouldn't have a reason to use Sallos. Razor is very limited. I wish I could get Sallos to work but it wont run on my box... Anyway it's not the program it's what people do with it. EUO is the same way. When you use EUO responsibly it's actually a very good program but its easily abused. But the chances of Razor ever being updated is like 1 in a zillion. Until then you can either click fest with Razor, secretly use EUO or use Sallos. That's all there is.

Anyway in my day we didn't use any of that. We actually had to cast night sight all the time. In lor mustve needed like 20 regs just for itself... mining brit mines naked with fkeys... fun fun

drasked

Sorceror

I like both sallos and razor, its too bad that sallos is missing out on a lot of critical funtions.. UO looks like a diffrent game playing it on sallos (in the good sense).

Zmey;1814043 said:
Kind of a lame program. It's just EUO for dummies.

you can do alot more with razor, so your point is totally invalid.

on another note,
why cant you guys add .makeregs back into it.

Ganks

Wanderer

Acceptor;1815751 said:
you can do alot more with razor, so your point is totally invalid.

on another note,
why cant you guys add .makeregs back into it.

um no you cant stfu

Ganks;1815719 said:
Anyway in my day we didn't use any of that. We actually had to cast night sight all the time. In lor mustve needed like 20 regs just for itself... mining brit mines naked with fkeys... fun fun

you have to cast nightsight all the time on playuo ;)

it doesn't have lightlevel hacks like razor ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.