UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Re: PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Acceptor;1606423 said:
oh most definatly

- Targeting system ( clostest red, blue, grey, orange)

- .dropregs

- .makeregs

- each characters macros saved differently

- window and backpacks/radars/regs counter re open the way you left them aswell would be nice..

-light hack

-house level (there is an option for this i see, but cant figure out how to macro . houselevelup . houseleveldown)

- sallos account managment (change password)

- sallos ultima account managment (remove uo account from sallos account)

- improvement of radar

-auto disarm and rearm for potion

- an "ctrl +shit" option to see whats behind wall etc

-crim time

Is there currently any way to make a target for blue,red,grey??? i can see there is one
attack-red but it doesnt work like the last client one...

Is there going to be any targetting system in this release?

Yeah there use to be Targ + Closest Red (or blue) but i havent found one on this client yet.

:(

RedDominion

Wanderer

I just downloaded UO for the first time am having a weird problem when using Sallos. It seems like every vendor list is completely backwards. For example, the top item looks like a wheel of cheese but says "Skillet for x GP". If I scroll down to the very bottom of the vendor list, I see a skillet icon but it says "Wheel of Cheese for X GP." It seems like I get what's in the icon (not the description text) when I actually buy it. Anyone know what might be causing this?

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

ok...just installed this on my work pc and it works fine, but doesnt remember any settings like spells pulled to the sidebar (after i close sallos and restart....its all gone), and also it asks for the UO directory every time I try to login to a char.

Winged

Wanderer

Please dont make playuo so good we will all be forced to move from razor even if we just ocasionaly pvp. Orange dots on radar seems a little too much i think... Or maybe you can make Organizer agents for Playuo too. And restock.

DiseasedHobo

Wanderer

Doctor Jones im in the same situation as you!
probably a good idea to stick with Razor before i delete something i need

Khales313

Wanderer

Thx Bro, I'll check it in the next days, some said it takes time to learn how to use sallos, but i will check it. Thx that you guys do so much for us, while we donate so less .... just donated 10$ thatfor :pimp:

forumking

Sorceror

whats the difference b/w sallos nd razor. What advantages does sallos have that makes people say its cheating/makes it easy?

Silverwolff

Wanderer

Hey I got the client working, evrything seems fine. Just a question, How do I arm myself with a weapon. I dont quite understand what to do... It say's slot 1, but I dont know what slot 1 is and how to set it. How do I make it arm a weapon I want so i dont need to drag it....

Thanks a lot.

Good job on this client

Winged

Wanderer

Sallos is like automatic gears on a car. Some features the way i read it should have not made it to the final version (i still hope they dont). Like Having orange dots on your radar defeats the purpose of having the tracking skill. That one guy that uses it to track people around and have an advantage will feel cheated. I repeat, the way i read it.

it only appears on the radar if they are in the screen of the person they are attacking.

EuroPete

Wanderer

I just installed Sallos and haven't played on UOGamers before. I can log in fine in Sallos, but what do I log in with in UOGamers? See the attached screenshot.

Do I have to create an UOGamers account somewhere else? I can't find any guides to this.

Attachments

• uogamers.jpg
    uogamers.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 224

Trenton1100

Wanderer

ok I can get it working fine. I just have a few questions:
If I get someones health bar how do I remove it from my screen? I've tried right clicking.
Can I set macros like in razor, i have tried but it is very confusing like bandage self etc.
Also I can not click NPC's so I can't get bods or anything =/

Trenton1100;1616782 said:
ok I can get it working fine. I just have a few questions:
If I get someones health bar how do I remove it from my screen? I've tried right clicking.
Can I set macros like in razor, i have tried but it is very confusing like bandage self etc.
Also I can not click NPC's so I can't get bods or anything =/

Shift + right click to remove a bar or anything really from your screen.

To bandage self to go actions and set a key to bandage self. You can't record a macro like you can in razor.

The npc thing is known, you can't really interact with npc's at all except for opening the bank box. The client is really just for pvp and that is where it shines.

emcias

Sorceror

glowing nougat;1616928 said:
The npc thing is known, you can't really interact with npc's at all except for opening the bank box. The client is really just for pvp and that is where it shines.

u can interact with npc by shift + click on them

Chase.XNA

Sorceror

UOAM support please. If Razor is able to feed UOAM data why can't you bust out some mad trickery and allow PlayUO to do the same.

Im totally new to this, anybody know of a guide to help me understand, install and use Sallos and PlayUO?

Status
Not open for further replies.