UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trios

Wanderer
Re: PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

eh.... I'm finally forced to upgrade the graphics card on my UO machine... pixel shading... *grumble, grumble*

Looks pretty good though... nice work.

Flankton

Wanderer

I like the client, but it DESPERATELY needs an enable/disable hotkeys function like Razor has. It's an absolute necessity for many of us

Caz

Knight

:(

Theres one with a bunch of stuff dragged out. I'm liking the fluid movement that the client offers.

DiseasedHobo

Wanderer

whenever i try to open up sallos it says "cannot locate required (DLL) file"
if you have any idea how to correct this can you please let me know

Sallos is horrible. It makes my razor not open and now it doesn't open my main account but opens my other.

Rikomi-hybrid;1599685 said:
Sallos is horrible. It makes my razor not open and now it doesn't open my main account but opens my other.

I dont think Razor offers Sallos support yet...as its fairly new. Give it some time. You can set more than 1 account on Sallos I believe. I havnt tried it yet but I will get back to you on this.

This is still in alpha/beta stages and still has much work to be done. Just have to be patient ;)

DiseasedHobo;1599558 said:
whenever i try to open up sallos it says "cannot locate required (DLL) file"
if you have any idea how to correct this can you please let me know

i am having the exact same problem:"Sallos could not find a required library (DLL) file."

I am running windows vista and have installed everything from direct x 9.0c, and the .net 2.0 to no avail.

Denwo

Wanderer

Read your other post doctor jones and try what i said, DL the quick install not the complete one. Also on vista, also tried everything and had the same problem, i dld the quick version and boom it works. Try this Please.

Hydroid;1599760 said:
Read your other post doctor jones and try what i said, DL the quick install not the complete one. Also on vista, also tried everything and had the same problem, i dld the quick version and boom it works. Try this Please.

doesn't work.

Luti-Kriss

Sorceror

Anyone know of a way to improve FPS other than changing the settings in the options menu? With no shading and lowest level terrain w/ leglock im getting a solid 24 fps....my mouse cursor is definitely unplayable this way. it seems to lag behind my actual movements.

hellrazor07

Wanderer

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'zlib32': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Sallos.Compressor32.uncompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLen, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLen)
at Sallos.Compressor32.Decompress(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ZLib.Unpack(Byte[] dest, Int32& destLength, Byte[] source, Int32 sourceLength)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download(Stream output)
at Sallos.ArchivedFile.Download()
at Sallos.Archive.Load(Stream stream)
at Sallos.Archive..ctor(String title)
at Sallos.Archive.AquireArchive(String archiveName)
at Sallos.Core.Verify()
at Sallos.Core.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args) (this is what i get )

BigCorbosky

Wanderer

my sallos is solid light blue when i boot up, but if i open a window over it, i can see some things before the window fully expands, but its not playable, any idea what that might be?

edit, figured out that it does that when in window mode, I hit alt+enter and it popped me into full screen and i could then use sallos, but i was wondering if there is a window mode?

edit2, ok i was going to post a screenshot of what it looks like with my blue screen. But in the print screen the screen looks correct. It is to weird. Im guessing i need different drivers.

edit3, fixt! sallos is not SLI compatiable atm, disabled sli and everything works fine now

i haven't received a single suggestion from the sallos support forums. anyone know any other place i can go to seek help regarding my "Sallos could not find a required library (DLL) file." error when trying to start it up

EinKopf

Wanderer

hi all,

i getting an error if i start sallos.exe;

sallos has encountered an error and must close;

System.BadImageFormatException: Die Version 2.0 ist nicht kompatibel.
at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Boolean stringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString)
at Sallos.Core.Startup(String[] args)
at Sallos.Core.Main(String[] args)

directx 9.0c, framework 2, full patched uo all done!

any ideas? i hope so?!

thx

Nystra

Wanderer

Do you also have dotnetfx 1.1 installed? I only had 2.0 due to a new comp and it didn't work until i deinstalled it and installed 1.1, 1.1 hotfix and 2.0 - now it works fine.

Can anyone tell me how to change the gamewindow-resolution when using PlayUO? I've set it to 1280*1024 via the confix.exe but when I log in using Sallos, it seems to have the 800*600 resolution.

EinKopf

Wanderer

hi nystra, thx for the fast answer. i did all what u tell me, step by step but the error still excisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.