UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

i refuse to use this, it makes this game easy and less and less skill based, if you cant cure a dump, then practice, you shouldnt need shit like this to play the game for you.

Blacula-

Wanderer

slugomosphere;1601104 said:
i refuse to use this, it makes this game easy and less and less skill based, if you cant cure a dump, then practice, you shouldnt need shit like this to play the game for you.

i dont use it, but honestly it doesnt make the game that much easier afaik, havn't really used it that much

saywhatnow

Wanderer

slugomosphere;1601104 said:

How does it make the game so easy lmao

coldblood

Knight

it will always be the same.
people who never used the client think its a cheat client.
btw, how come many people still use razor when playuo is out?

BobPlaz

Wanderer

Why does my chainmail tunic appear above my robe when using this client? Is that working as intended or is there a way to turn it off?

Lynyrd

Knight

BobPlaz;1601433 said:
Why does my chainmail tunic appear above my robe when using this client? Is that working as intended or is there a way to turn it off?

the clothing layers have always been different. there's nothing you can do except wear clothes that overlap that layer, like a tunic

marvin

Sorceror

it says my video card doesnt support 2.0 shader model so what to do about it?

Lunarpancake

Sorceror

since last night its been telling me the Sallos server cannot be reached....anyone else getting this message?

Zhang Fei

Wanderer

When i try to make a account on sallos i get to the e-mail part when i type in my e-mail it says verification can not be dispatched....i tryed 3 e-mails and it still din't work any ideas?

All the main features that were great from the previous version are not used I hope he add thems back. Like the restocking macros for regs and the ability to change your screen res.

Also after comparing new to old and playing the new playuo for a few hours I believe that the added visual graphics for spells tends to cause a little bit of lag.

Things that need to be added asap!!!!!!!!

- Targeting system ( clostest red, blue, grey, orange)

- .dropregs

- .makeregs

- each characters macros saved differently

- window and backpacks/radars/regs counter re open the way you left them aswell would be nice..

emcias

Sorceror

Acceptor;1606199 said:
Things that need to be added asap!!!!!!!!

- .dropregs

- .makeregs

- window and backpacks/radars/regs counter re open the way you left them aswell would be nice..

-light hack

-house level

- sallos account managment (change password)

- sallos ultima account managment (remove uo account from sallos account)

- improvement of radar

-auto disarm and rearm for potion

- an "ctrl +shit" option to see whats behind wall etc

-crim time

-maybe some screenshot taker

-maybe ability to see how far u can target with spell or throw exp pot

etc.

i only dont agree 100% at - each characters macros saved differently , cos i dont want to setup my macros for each char

but it still brilliant and we shouldn't just complain but thank

so

THANKS KRRIOS :bowdown::bowdown:

Yeah its a pain my restock box is behind a wall that i normally access through CoT but with playuo CoT I cant actually access items behind things, it just shows them.

Im in love with the client! Last night i wore a chainmail chest and it was a little buggy lookin. I couldnt see my hammer looking in different directions. My doublet among other articles of clothing were buried below the chest also. I also tested a cloak and it looked like it was halfway off my shoulders. Very minor detail but i wasnt sure if it had been brought up.

oh most definatly

- .dropregs

- .makeregs

-light hack

-house level (there is an option for this i see, but cant figure out how to macro . houselevelup . houseleveldown)

- sallos account managment (change password)

- sallos ultima account managment (remove uo account from sallos account)

- improvement of radar

-auto disarm and rearm for potion

- an "ctrl +shit" option to see whats behind wall etc

-crim time

Is there currently any way to make a target for blue,red,grey??? i can see there is one
attack-red but it doesnt work like the last client one...

Is there going to be any targetting system in this release?

Status
Not open for further replies.