UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smo

Sorceror
Re: PlayUO Open Beta on Sallos

i still cant get past the dragon on the client says encountered a problem has to close,, and i downloaded directx

Ra

Sorceror

You should also have a liter version for people with older graphic cards. One that supports 1.1 pixel shading. Then I'd be able to use it :).

EDIT: Seems like this issue was fixed, but now Im stuck at the dragon screen with the UO hourglass cursor

artennio

Wanderer

Well instead of adding graphic effect and anti-aliasing (sick!) i would remove graphic efects ;f... for better performance on slower computers and better performance on PVP! For that were krrios client right (pvp)? So it should be some other version LITE for minimal of graphic efects ;p.

coldblood

Knight

Ajax;1599205 said:
easier to cheat with ?

how about something like "thx krrios" instead of the above :/

i think everybody knows that i never used any plugins :)
im really happy to have playuo back, but the targeting system and the makeregs were one of the best features from the old client, and now they are gone :(
but yeah
thanks

Wow im liking it so far... why do I get the feeling that OSI should have gone with something like this.. instead of creating the UO3D and UO:KR disasters ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.