UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picking up an item made hard!

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Dood seriously. I'll try to be soft on you I don't want you to start crying like your white supremacist friend did.

First let's start with What in the world are you trying to say??? Shut your cocksucker. Wtf does this even mean?

I can't say it's ok for other to say it but it is funny I hear nigger and so many more racist comments from both of you either on this forum or in game the most.

You call people what they are. I'll agree on you call people what you think they are. Just like you my uneducated friend are a white supremacist. they are not all the same just like am glad that all white people are not all the same or I would have to commit suicide if I was anything like either one of you.

Now go put your white robe on grab a case of beer sit around a burning cross while drowning your inner deamons away with Zulu.
I see you toss around white supremacist alot but it seems you dont even know what that is, being racist does not = white supremacist. Someone can be racist and not a white supremacist, white supremacy involves the beliefs that whites are the superior race among all others and is normally the belief system of thoses that hate race mixing and whats to keep the white race pure. They tend to believe in race wars and making america white again. Iv yet too see any of these beliefs come out of bassmaster or zulu.

Source - myself a deep south white that race mixed and has dealt with such people.

zulu2401

Squire
Point proven.

Why is there so much hatred on these forums?

Just kill the person in game and tell them good game.
Lose to the person in game and tell them good game.
or my personal favorite
Shut the fuck up and walk/run/ride away.
Good point but the problem is you have faggots like 6 hz that finally kill someone like me and act like I'm some sort of a trophy kill and massive shit talk but when I flag them they dare not fight me 1v1. Especially MB in fear of me embarrassing his bitch ass in front of everyone. Keep up the gank fest boys and house hide during even fights. There's no good game with scumbag shitbirds like that. They're all bad players.

mantorras

Sorceror

mantorras

Sorceror
Now now zulu, don't be selfish. You are constantly posting make believe stories about your great pvp adventures or some ridiculous conspiracy theory.

I admit, some of your posts are entertaining, you have a great imagination, you must daydream often.

Anyway why can you post shit that never makes sense and I can't?

mantorras

Sorceror
But you do make stories, anybody that reads your post history can easily spot things that don't add up .

You contradict yourself every few posts...

Anyway, keep going for the personal attacks, I couldn't care less, I have an endless supply of gifs for you.

zulu2401

Squire
But you do make stories, anybody that reads your post history can easily spot things that don't add up .

You contradict yourself every few posts...

Anyway, keep going for the personal attacks, I couldn't care less, I have an endless supply of gifs for you.
Haha you really are stupid. I point out fact not fiction. Prove me wrong.

You and Zulu should really start dying your robes white and rename your guild to dumb ass white idiots.
Well if Zulu and myself should do this....

You & @mantorras should put on wedding bands, open up a store, and call it Suck Me Dry.

Seems like you 2 have each other cock wrapped and enjoy it.

Good day to you sir.