UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picking up an item made hard!

r_lee86

Sorceror
Good point but the problem is you have faggots like 6 hz that finally kill someone like me and act like I'm some sort of a trophy kill and massive shit talk but when I flag them they dare not fight me 1v1. Especially MB in fear of me embarrassing his bitch ass in front of everyone. Keep up the gank fest boys and house hide during even fights. There's no good game with scumbag shitbirds like that. They're all bad players.

2 days ago
Valo, Billy. vs. Noob, polk(archer mage on the cu), servos

Noob 2 deaths
Servos 1 death

Billy and valo 0 deaths
Our 3rd arives (makes it even)
Kvg runs in the house

zulu2401

Squire
2 days ago
Valo, Billy. vs. Noob, polk(archer mage on the cu), servos

Noob 2 deaths
Servos 1 death

Billy and valo 0 deaths
Our 3rd arives (makes it even)
Kvg runs in the house
You get lucky once in awhile. Still funny to see you on a macer and Archer. Guess that's what people do when they can't play a mage worth a shit lol.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Funny little story. Friend of mine calls me up tells me his at brit gate looking a Zulu eating shit 1 vs 1 at the gate. Zulu playing a blue character to die vs 1 hz. 2 min later Antony shows up zulu logs his red player 4 more kvg shows up lol. Antony can't even kill my friend who was naked. He needed zulu to para mortal gank to kill a naked character. Was funny to see poor little zulu eating shit then come back 5 deep to fight 1 hz.

zulu2401

Squire
Funny little story. Friend of mine calls me up tells me his at brit gate looking a Zulu eating shit 1 vs 1 at the gate. Zulu playing a blue character to die vs 1 hz. 2 min later Antony shows up zulu logs his red player 4 more kvg shows up lol. Antony can't even kill my friend who was naked. He needed zulu to para mortal gank to kill a naked character. Was funny to see poor little zulu eating shit then come back 5 deep to fight 1 hz.
No one has yet to kill me alone on my blue mage so your facts are WRONG. Nice try though.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
No one has yet to kill me alone on my blue mage so your facts are WRONG. Nice try though.
Facts are wrong ummmm so you dying behind mb's brit house fielded by 1 hz and you and him throwing pots and you died and walked back with your reptailion never happend lol

r_lee86

Sorceror
Facts are wrong ummmm so you dying behind mb's brit house fielded by 1 hz and you and him throwing pots and you died and walked back with your reptailion never happend lol

So really it was Zulu +1 vs 1Hz
PvP so hard need pet so he can compete

Zulu PvP is exp all kill mini heal and hope the pet kills them

zulu2401

Squire
So really it was Zulu +1 vs 1Hz
PvP so hard need pet so he can compete

Zulu PvP is exp all kill mini heal and hope the pet kills them
Dropped you more than once so what does it matter? Like I said. I mean so much to you guys when you finally kill. Like a trophy kill. It's quite hilarious but you never get bragging rights. You're all trash compared to me. I'm always out there fighting against the odds while your leader won't step outside his house without ten of you. He's a joke, you're a joke. Get on my level.

zulu2401

Squire
You guys can post all the shitty screen shots and videos you want. I don't need to prove anything my actions speak for themselves and everyone sees what happens. Criticize me for bringing a blue to pvp when there are 6-8 of you constantly trying to field me. How does it feel to be below my skill level? Must be pretty shitty since I flag you retards and you hide behind your gank squad.

r_lee86

Sorceror
Dropped you more than once so what does it matter? Like I said. I mean so much to you guys when you finally kill. Like a trophy kill. It's quite hilarious but you never get bragging rights. You're all trash compared to me. I'm always out there fighting against the odds while your leader won't step outside his house without ten of you. He's a joke, you're a joke. Get on my level.

Droped me more than once ? You Tell a lie so much to start to believe it? I have screen shots of you falling from my mace twice in destard (ask Bass master he had to res you) and about 6 in the tunnels at coon. 4 we're res kills but I just couldn't help it

zulu2401

Squire
You guys can post all the shitty screen shots and videos you want. I don't need to prove anything my actions speak for themselves and everyone sees what happens. Criticize me for bringing a blue to pvp when there are 6-8 of you constantly trying to field me. How does it feel to be below my skill level? Must be pretty shitty since I flag you retards and you hide behind your gank squad.

I have screen shots of you falling from my mace twice in destard (ask Bass master he had to res you)

From what I saw, he didn't die by your mace, he died by 6 dragon breaths hitting him consecutively.

Before you claim something Haggard, don't leave out any valuable information.

r_lee86

Sorceror
From what I saw, he didn't die by your mace, he died by 6 dragon breaths hitting him consecutively.

Before you claim something Haggard, don't leave out any valuable information.

O so I didn't have drags attacking me also? And poison fron orphidians? On a dexxer that only had bandies? Your rebuttal dosnt help his case any.

Ortiz

Sorceror
5 months ago you were the group of 6-8 reds trying to field 1 blue... are you fucking retarded?

I mean, if he used his melee dexxer to kite your interrupt prone mage into monsters resulting in death.....

That's called properly playing a dexxer.

Since steam is allowed, I have to congratulate anyone choosing not to play a mage.
How can you possibly congratulate someone when all they do is have a script looping, then do nothing but chase the target and let the script fight for them?

Come on dude, I thought you were better than that.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Assuming he is scripting his heals.

This is how many buttons you NEED to have.

primary
secondary
gimp steam macro for all pots.

on a mage this is what you NEED to have.

gimp steam macro for perfect ma/fb loop.
broken hotkey for mini-heal that can't possibly overcast itself.
eh, maybe a curse key too.

The argument that mage takes more skill may have been viable in the days of razor, but it's no longer the case.

zulu2401

Squire
Assuming he is scripting his heals.

This is how many buttons you NEED to have.

primary
secondary

on a mage this is what you NEED to have.

gimp steam macro for perfect ma/fb loop.
broken hotkey for mini-heal that can't possibly overcast itself.
eh, maybe a curse key too.

The argument that mage takes more skill may have been viable in the days of razor, but it's no longer the case.
Tell that to his team mates dying without xheals lol.