UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picking up an item made hard!

Blame

Knight
I love how has Zulus ego grown since Alvin was posting on forums how good Zulu is. :D :D :D :D

If UOSteam was banned he wouldn't step in fell again. Same goes to Bassnoobster & 95% of Felluca population. Let me know if you wanna 1x1 or 2x1 vs me on razor to show you how to play UO without stupid scripts. :* <3

zulu2401

Squire
Don't kid yourself vlado. I pure maged the shit out of your crappy alchy mage and everyone witnessed it. You don't kill anyone without a lucky conflag. Lol good fight though. It's like having sex with a woman. Don't bash it till you try it fag.

Blame

Knight
Don't kid yourself vlado. I pure maged the shit out of your crappy alchy mage and everyone witnessed it. You don't kill anyone without a lucky conflag. Lol good fight though. It's like having sex with a woman. Don't bash it till you try it fag.
Parablow->wind all the time on pure mage ? :D :D :D Dont think so.

UOS heals when I dump ? Obviously.

Lucky conflag ? Dont kid yourself I am the conflag potion master.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
images.jpg

zulu2401

Squire
If you use razor. You won't. No thx. Duels are no longer objective with UOSteam, I hope they will ban it and all the noobs will vanish then.
I use to play with hotkeys in UO options. Playing without steam doesn't scare me. 2/4 casting was the shit back then.

zulu2401

Squire
It's cheating, it's fast paced pvp. If you can't keep up then quit. Now shit like MB was doing with the target share script. That was borderline cheating.

Blame

Knight
It's cheating, it's fast paced pvp. If you can't keep up then quit. Now shit like MB was doing with the target share script. That was borderline cheating.
Quit saying bullshit, script like this does not exist. They said it to piss you off and you keep mentioning it in every 3rd post so I guess they were successful. ;)
Without Steam you are nothing. :D Like srsly blue guild leader that uses pet to PvP or wind in 1x1. Very noobish compared to what you think of yourself. :poop:

zulu2401

Squire
Quit saying bullshit, script like this does not exist. They said it to piss you off and you keep mentioning it in every 3rd post so I guess they were successful. ;)
Without Steam you are nothing. :D Like srsly blue guild leader that uses pet to PvP or wind in 1x1. Very noobish compared to what you think of yourself. :poop:
You're an idiot if you actually believe that. I know the shit exists because I have.

Maloskies

Squire
Target share does exist, some of the older people from hz that hated it gave it to us, but we tried it out in our guild to see what was up, and realized it was broken as hell, so we vowed never to use it. Hz hasn't used it for quite awhile for sure, for what I hope was the same reason.

zulu2401

Squire
@Loler HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

mantorras

Sorceror

Crab Man

Squire
Why don't they just fix/delay the casting on mini-heals?

Always been my question? Perhaps I am missing the big picture but couldn't a lot of the bullshit be fixed on the backend to make UOSteam less potent?