UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picking up an item made hard!

zulu2401

Squire
Why don't they just fix/delay the casting on mini-heals?

Always been my question? Perhaps I am missing the big picture but couldn't a lot of the bullshit be fixed on the backend to make UOSteam less potent?
That would be awesome but not going to happen. Last I heard, it won't be changed because the faster paced pvp appeals to the proper generation margins. Who knows though? I wouldn't be asking them to fix Jack shit in fear of them making it worse. Fix casting and nerf melee and archers or get destroyed by them. There's no happy medium either way you go.

zulu2401

Squire
Lol again with the screen shots like they mean anything. Don't worry, that will never happen again since I know that's the only way you ever get lucky and kill anyone. That's all anyone has to worry about with you is conflag pots and they will never die.

Blame

Knight
Lol again with the screen shots like they mean anything. Don't worry, that will never happen again since I know that's the only way you ever get lucky and kill anyone. That's all anyone has to worry about with you is conflag pots and they will never die.
I will hunt you with the conflag pots from now and post every single screenshot of it :)