UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picking up an item made hard!

Morcheeba

Wanderer
rude.png
Sales thread:
http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/598124/#post-4287970
@cheeckomanico312

So, I go to pick up the staff and get told the bid price was unacceptable. My response is pretty much "Ill pay the price I bid and no more", I mention also that my bid was placed on Thursday giving the seller plenty of time to say if anything is wrong.... he asks for 1.5kk, says he'll do 800k then says lowest he can do is 650k....
Just makes me laugh and cry at the same time, come on people, lets all just be friends here.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Guys, I hate to have to say this, but this post wasnt meant to be a hate rally post.... I would appreciate if you all just calmed down and stopped adding to the problem.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Just to let people know that I'd had a bad experience so they could avoid having the same, as well as trying to get the message across that swearing at people and calling people names doesn't get you or anyone anywhere.