UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paragon Harrower NOW!

drak-

Sorceror
Re: Paragon Harrower NOW!

Yellek;350702 said:
Has anyone been able to determine if the tentacles drain effect has a range limit? From what I have been reading here the effect overlaps so that means it has an effective perimeter, but how big is the radius?
If it is within 8-9 tiles there is a potential safe place in the SE or SW corners near the lamp stands.
Has anyone considered getting Alchy's with enhance pots modifiers to throw greater exploding pots on the tentacles? Just a thought.

I messed with this for a good while on day 1. In the SW corner, it seems you are within range of just one tent, in the north corners multiple, and the SE corner 1 or 2.

You are ALWAYS within range of the harrower.

TS_SS

Sorceror

The WOD idea was the most viable (4-5-6-7..whatever number) of arcanist spam ONE tent with precasted WOD. It goes down. Go rez. Go back for another tent. Rez again. Yay. OH yeah, and before going in - beat yourselves up, so the tents don`t leech much off you.

And when we have no tents left, beat the hary any way you find appropriate.

End of the Pink Harrower Of Love II.

What we need? Well some enthusiasm and organization. With one missing we can handle. WIth both missing....

(Before you flame me for not participating, I study and work all day, and come home wasted. )

jrhather

Wanderer

TS_SS;350806 said:
The WOD idea was the most viable (4-5-6-7..whatever number) of arcanist spam ONE tent with precasted WOD. It goes down. Go rez. Go back for another tent. Rez again. Yay. OH yeah, and before going in - beat yourselves up, so the tents don`t leech much off you.

And when we have no tents left, beat the hary any way you find appropriate.

End of the Pink Harrower Of Love II.

What we need? Well some enthusiasm and organization. With one missing we can handle. WIth both missing....

(Before you flame me for not participating, I study and work all day, and come home wasted. )
QFT this is why I don't have arties and why I am not the richest bastard around. RL gets in the way ;)

[Drakull]

Knight

TS_SS;350806 said:

Same here... we could organize another try during the week-end, if you guys feel like it. :)

TS_SS

Sorceror

its fine with me, but still in the mornings I`m studying. So lest just post when is everybody free to set up a time to meet up. Im free after 2 oclock ( +2GMT time zone)

Mister Dank

Knight

Yeah, I mean why wouldn't players enjoy flinging themselves into a meat grinder continuously? *wonders*

Cerebus

Wanderer

>.> just stopping people from doing another harrower until its dead, how disappointing....

Tempest

Knight

Caine;351864 said:
That thing isn't dead yet? How disappointing.....

How about you send that Harrower to the back of the room so it stops pulling us to our goddamn demise when we try to get rid of this piece of shit gay Harrower you guys spawned.

[Drakull]

Knight

Caine;351864 said:
That thing isn't dead yet? How disappointing.....
Would be easier if you guys prepared it properly, like allowing to open the doors (to allow moving a bit from there) and if you guys actually made the harrower not to get players across the door (where he supposedly has no line of sight) (basically we can't cross the doors unless using the telepad but he can get ass across the door.....

Cronus

and his amazing friends

The harrower has been moved back two tiles. This should prevent him from pulling players through the door.

Thizz

Wanderer

u should just remove this son of a bizznatch no one is really attempting to fuck with it bcuz its such a pain in the ass... 20k hp on the tentacles is ridiculous

Well that should give you guys an incentive to get the harrower done. I was playing around with it yesterday a little while. You can prolly actually do it with as little as 4-5 neg Karma Spellweavers, and each of those 4-5 people bring 2 characters with atleast 50 necro spiritspeak to cast wisp, and make a little mana station in the room before the harrower.

Go in naked or use a blessed 8lmc hat and a 6lmc blessed spell book. No point of healing becuase the faster you die the faster u can do it all over again. Prep WoD before you go in target the tent and charge the harrower to die quicker. In 5-6 minutes with 5 people you have one have tentical dead.

And with all the PvMers on the shard you cant tell me there isnt a guild that can pull together 5 spellweavers on this shard.

Thizz

Wanderer

your forgetting the fact that the regen is crazy and ur not gunna kill them in one shot...it would probably take hours to kill just one tentacle. AND they leech, the more ppl there the more hp leeched..