UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paragon Harrower NOW!

st3in

Wanderer
Re: Paragon Harrower NOW!

I'm concerned about the resists. 95% in all right? for both tent and harrower.

Lets ignore the skils these two have. Concider just the resists, and what if 5 players could do 100 damage per hit, only 5 points will get through.

Now put their l33t skills on top of those resists...We won't be doing any damage; It also heals heals heals.

We need divine intervention.

xaxas

Wanderer

st3in;352009 said:
I'm concerned about the resists. 95% in all right? for both tent and harrower.

Lets ignore the skils these two have. Concider just the resists, and what if 5 players could do 100 damage per hit, only 5 points will get through.

Now put their l33t skills on top of those resists...We won't be doing any damage; It also heals heals heals.

We need divine intervention.

It is 75 for the tentacles, not 95. And there is something, called chaos damage, aka WoD. There also is AI, AP, etc.

ATM I see no guild that has the manpower AND the knowledge to do it. Sure,there are guilds with 5+ arcanists always online, but IMO it's more like 10+ required AND they gotta have the know-how.

adid/\s

Sorceror

ok This is msg to all ARCANISTS IN SHARD :

I am arcanist to yee WOOT!!!

My skils are 115 + legend barding skills but this not work on harro

Lets arcanist ho whant to trying to kill em with [ arcanist only] to call me

ALL arcanists ho whant to fight harro plz pm me to make a little : RAID :

==================
Sry for my bad ENglish :::

emoooo

Sorceror

adid/\s;353280 said:
ok This is msg to all ARCANISTS IN SHARD :

I am arcanist to yee WOOT!!!

My skils are 115 + legend barding skills but this not work on harro

Lets arcanist ho whant to trying to kill em with [ arcanist only] to call me

ALL arcanists ho whant to fight harro plz pm me to make a little : RAID :

==================
Sry for my bad ENglish :::

im down for that =d we just need to organize and get it done

Like i was saying the best way to do it is to make sure your spellweaver has negative karma and just run in there naked. And have like 10-15 wisps in before the door. so that after like 2 seconds you have enough mana to cast it again.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

am not sure that would work for WoD to make damage you have to damage the tent first have no one ever realised that the first WoD does like 60 damage on any beast? so 60 damage for first within that split second one gets pulled heal the tent the next one will only do low damage too.

but might be wrong did not go check it out since am not really into those things

ya there are a few ways to get the damage started.

1. Have a dexxer go in AI a few times and have a wave of spellweavers come in right away.

or

2. have a mage mswarm it and have atleast one spellweaver go in and hopefully time it right

Ripa

Sorceror

I have been there and tried the "naked tamer + hiryu system" + a positive karma char to hold the tamer stuff, and from the experience I had I can say that it works that way.

As soon as I put my feet on the room I am dead but my hiryu did some damage to the tentacle, I dont know how much damage but at least I could see some red colour on the tentacle health bar.

Of course the damage done is ridiculous, but it is proven that it can work that way.

I will not be going there anymore until of course some people really want to try it based on a serious strategy. I do not want to die over and over again for nothing.

Count on me if some of you want to deal with the "tamer system"

Cronus

and his amazing friends

On Legends they spawned a paragon harrower.

It lived 3 months before the players figured out a strategy that would work and got organized enough to kill it. Can you guys do better?

Tempest

Knight

Cronus;354645 said:
On Legends they spawned a paragon harrower.

It lived 3 months before the players figured out a strategy that would work and got organized enough to kill it. Can you guys do better?

Nope.

So please get rid of it.

Tempest

Knight

Cronus;354649 said:
And miss my chance to enjoy the pink harrower of love's sweet caress? I think not.

Sweet caress?? This server`s player base is everywhere man. Not everyone can be on at the same time to take something so retarded like this down.

Legends is a European server, with European players.

Demise has people all across the globe, so time zones are different. There`s only so many players within a time zone willing to band together to kill something so ridiculous.

Plus, this thing is only restricting us from popping actual Harrowers.

Is there any way you can change that? It`s quite annoying.

TS_SS

Sorceror

well now, I`m sure that the number of people from US and Europe (separately) is enough to kill it....its just a matter of what? The little thing we don`t have here - organization AND timing.

RockEye

Knight

Staff should set a date and time, like they do the events and rewards should be 1 full bottle of tokuno pigments (gtot) from each tentacle we kill, rewarded to random player who did enough dmg.

Case solved :D

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Hyphy Train;354656 said:
Legends is a European server, with European players.

Actually Legends is an OSI server located in the US with a varied playerbase worldwide.

i think this harrower should last very long ... y ??? so that stat scrolls will raise in price and ill become richer later on :D

and if i remember right it only took two ppl to kill it unless they had more than one. Im pretty sure i still have screen shots. It was only paragon in the first form.

Me and Goose(gm of sx, aka V!P) use to xfer around hunting all of the event bosses. Ill check my laptop for pictures but i know i had this one on photobucket of the 800 million gold WoD. They all had one major flaw. You cross a server line or at server up the hp gets reset to 0 they regen quick but only if you let them :p

Attachments

• talkeeshredlined.jpg
    talkeeshredlined.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 31