UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paragon Harrower NOW!

marcusstone

Sorceror
Paragon Harrower NOW!

A bunch of us are attempting it now... would be nice to have some more people turn up... If you don't know how to get there, go to ilsh spirituality gate, go north east until you get to the spider cave, go through the cave, use the teleporter, and you're there...
Bring bandies, and the expectation of death...

Re: Paragon Harrower NOW!

A good strategy to use on the tentacles is to cast ethereal voyage and WOD it. If we get enough spellweavers doing this together, we should be able to kill them.

jrhather

Wanderer

And concrete booties 'cause that bitch will grab your ass and spank you like the red-headed stepchild you are.

On a side note...the pic I've attached is funny.

Mister Dank

Knight

jrhather;348586 said:
And concrete booties 'cause that bitch will grab your ass and spank you like the red-headed stepchild you are.

On a side note...the pic I've attached is funny.

Ed McManus is a douche, but he is a funny douche.

xaxas

Wanderer

we do not need masses, we need strategy. From my time there (and the ~10 deaths) I can tell, that the suicide tamer tactic probably won't work now.

perhaps the voyage + WoD can work, but if not some archers can drop the tentacles, in case we think of a way to prevent them from being pulled in.
An option would be tu use some naked chars as dead meat, but they will heal the tentacle we're fighting. Any other suggestions?

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

This sounds like another luna orb... That harrower is just gonna sit there for a year and everybody will have given up on it. Then some person will be secretly working on it and kill it, leaving everyone else completely confused on how they did it until they explain.

we just need lots of arcanists casting WOD on the tentacles. after that the harrower should be easy to drop using tamers with bonded hiryus.

hickman48

Knight

Killer Rabbit;348605 said:
This sounds like another luna orb... That harrower is just gonna sit there for a year and everybody will have given up on it. Then some person will be secretly working on it and kill it, leaving everyone else completely confused on how they did it until they explain.
id love to see that happen since they cant use alts to attack it or heal themselves auto cuz if they attack its afk resource gathering

jrhather

Wanderer

PwNoGrApHy;348606 said:
i dont even think that guy who posted seb's pic knows him =\

Dead Kennedys FTW :p
Nope, I don't. It's blatantly stolen from another site. Enjoy.

Tempest

Knight

SkipFreethrow;348599 said:
my strategy should work, but nobody is doing it.

Tried ethereal voyage before you got there and I still got curb stomped in my face.

Hyphy Train;348624 said:
Tried ethereal voyage before you got there and I still got curb stomped in my face.

it life leeches too fast to do any permanent dmg. best thing to do would be to rush it with like 10 arcanists with WOD precasted and ready to die.

marcusstone

Sorceror

SkipFreethrow;348629 said:
it life leeches too fast to do any permanent dmg. best thing to do would be to rush it with like 10 arcanists with WOD precasted and ready to die.
How many people are there now? I was thinking of taming a bunch of 1 slot animals to use as fodder...
Anyway, coming on marcus, if there are people actually fighting the thing, I will join in...