UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

old games weve played...

Two Wolves

Knight
I missed a DiffEQ exam once, because I was addicted to this LP-MUD back in '93. It was accessed by a VAX terminal. Shadow's Edge alien.sapien.net 206.30.232.22 4000

In a MUD you maneuver on a map, fight monsters, die, return to resurrect then go back to recover items from your corpse. Come to think of it, UO seemes to be a lot like a MUD but with a 'mostly' graphical interface. Even the 'voice' commands where similar, "bank", "vendor buy" and so forth. People also wrote macros for getting around quickly. In this way you could type the name of a map location instead of typing s,e,e,e,e,e,n,e,n,n,n,n,n,climb up,e,n,w,open, w, w, attack

Bile

Knight
The first time I've ever went online:​
*Presidential Chopper Inbound*
Moments later. . . .
You have lost.
All I got to do was turn my RV into the main base....​
Excellent online play regardless, ofc the campaign was solid!​

The Instigator

Sorceror
I had paperboy and some disney game on eight inch floppies growing up so I didn't play much.
then my dad got this doom disc in like 95 or 6.
after that were others like godzilla online, legends of kesmai, ages of empire, aliens online.
I really liked the first rainbow six game.

doom.jpg

Multiplayer Battletech Solaris
mpbt.gif

Rodents Revenge
rodents revenge.jpg

lukin69

Knight
Old screenshot from the lineage 1 beta that I just found...circa 1998-99
ohnooo.jpg

Kali...way back when... :)
lukinbg1.jpg

Anyone remember this OLD freeshard? Way back before Demise/runuo existed.
Ibongodrums.jpg

Rauvvrae

Sorceror
might and magic VI was to my taste. also diablo 1 :p
gfs_41388_2_6.jpg Diablo1-1.jpg
prolly you guys dont know this game. cause this game support japanese & korean (maybe)
first queen 4 :p
fq4.gif
it's my one best game till now except uo ;p
cause characters are so cute and fun to collect hidden-heroes ;p
ah. yes, fallout 1-2 and xcom was also awesome.
however, these all games are just, I dont know this expression is correct way tho. yes, it's like just gooood-scent memories.
when i tried to play these games again, wasn't make me feel really fun.. :'(

http://www.desktopdungeons.net/?page_id=11 not that bad for a break btw.