UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

old games weve played...

Stuart lil

Sorceror

One of the best i ever platey, and Chrono Trigger is still viable today tbh!

Started playing it again a few days ago after growing tired of Fallout4 :)

lukin69

Knight
And then my sophomore year (as an alcoholic) this fucking game came out!
View attachment 73971
The iowa state university computer lab was ablaze w/local area network games of warcraft2 ASIANS VS NON! Those were the motherfucking days! Back when the lab monitor earned his/her pay "INSTALL THIS FUCKING GAME FOR ME U SUPER-GEEK" :)

dude...warcraft 2 and Diablo on Kali - along with cases of budwieser, cartons of marlboros, big bags of the worst weed on earth, RUINED my highschool years...then UO came out and made me that much more of a recluse debaucherant. (i just invented a word.)

lukin69

Knight
You got way too much time with Fruit Loops over there.

Also, SoundBlaster Represent. MS-Dos and One Must Fall 2097. Good fucking Times. I challenge anyone to fight my Jaguar.

OMF 2097 - bad. ass. I remember we had it working tcp/ip on KALI WAYYYYYY back in the stone age...on 56k modems, the fights were slow motion mode...still fun.