UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

old games weve played...

Rasah

Sorceror
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Boy_and_His_Blob:_Trouble_on_Blobolonia

Blacula

Knight
art.jpg

dw.png

ro.png

wlf.jpg

ff2.gif

uo.png

#1: Artillery on Apple ][, anyone who has every played any of the Worms games / Tank Wars was kinda playing this.

#2: Do I really have to tell you the name of this one? lol

#3: Robot Odyssey on Apple ][, was good at it when I was 5 but it's hard now :\

#4: "Daddy, what are Schnapps?" - me at 5 after playing this game.

#5: Final Fantasy "IV", or for us USA folks, Final Fantasy II: still my favorite in the series and the first to have a great 16-bit orchestral soundtrack.

#6: /thread

no pic: Paladin's Quest, which is a pretty amazing RPG game for the SNES (pic screwed up).

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror

This is still one of my all time favorites. Add Medieval XL mod for a new experience and different economics/AI

Magic shandalar. Old game that revolves around magic the gathering. Seek out cards to build a deck and fightr monsters. REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING at times. Not really a great game at all lol

I still play this game sometimes. Has some neat principles but also some really terrible mechanics (dancing).

This game rocks. It was the first open seas game I played and I measure many pirate games aginst this classic...

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Magic shandalar. Old game that revolves around magic the gathering. Seek out cards to build a deck and fightr monsters. REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING at times. Not really a great game at all lol

I played that game a lot, I had lots of fun with it :p

But I mainly just built myselves decks and challenge the computer with them.

Try to guess if I was winning or losing :D