UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Offensive Names

Re: Offensive Names

The Raccoon - where in the act of sex the male punches the female in both eyes (two black eyes resulting) and knocks said females garbage over on his way out of the room/domicile

ROFL

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Sammich said:
Well, I for one support this movement completely.

lol jk :p

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

UOGamers: Hybrid in two months ----->:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

sexuality
Iced Dragon - After ejaulating into a girl's mouth, the man tickles the girl in order to have the girl shoot the seman out her nose.

hahahhaha...

Mokey

Wanderer

What about 'cummy diaper' as a guild title? this is more an offense to myself, so I'm assuming this only includes offensive names and not lewd insults towards own-self?

Also I think you should for free change ppls chars names if they are offensive (and they page about it)... your forcing ppl to pay $5 which is kind of extortion... then again it's your shard, but I hold a lot of respect that the staff here dosen't completety shit on their players. But this is a pretty gay move considering how much money and time ppl have invested in their characters who may just have a curse word in their name.

Elf

Sorceror

WTFDood said:
What about 'cummy diaper' as a guild title? this is more an offense to myself, so I'm assuming this only includes offensive names and not lewd insults towards own-self?

Gee, let's think about that one...:rolleyes:

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

WTFDood said:
If it's offensive to yourself, why would it be your guild title? If that's not what you meant... I'm confused.

WTFDood said:
Also I think you should for free change ppls chars names if they are offensive (and they page about it)... your forcing ppl to pay $5 which is kind of extortion... then again it's your shard, but I hold a lot of respect that the staff here dosen't completety shit on their players. But this is a pretty gay move considering how much money and time ppl have invested in their characters who may just have a curse word in their name.
I'm sure Alk only changes names that are obviously offensive to someone. I doubt "Birdterd" would get changed, even if it was reported. So, when you're looking at the ol' character naming bar and think that your name may be offensive, don't use it. This is an MMORPG, not Edgar's E-Peen Convention.

Bob said:
Houdini - While engaging in sex from behind, the man spits on womans back, leaving her to believe he ejaculated, then when she turns around, the man ejaculates in her face.

This is also known as the Philly Fakey!

Lex Talionis

Wanderer

Alkiser said:
Actually this has always been a rule, and I personally have renamed countless players. I am setting this in stone so no one can say 'I didn't see it anywhere!'

If you don't like it, sorry, but that is how it is going to be.

Don't know anything about you or where you came from but its about time they hire someone like you , At last..someone that behaves and thinks like a adult.

There is a certain clique of people that feel its cool to demean and shit talk anyone that does not belong in their little group or derail post thinking they are cool.

They need more mature and caring staffers and less kiddies running this shard.

I hope you last....

Raab Himself

Sorceror

Lex Talionis said:
Don't know anything about you or where you came from but its about time they hire someone like you , At last..someone that behaves and thinks like a adult.

There is a certain clique of people that feel its cool to demean and shit talk anyone that does not belong in their little group or derail post thinking they are cool.

I hope you last....

kay...

schismdream

Sorceror

Lex Talionis said:

I hope you last....

qft

The rules tend to change alot depending on who is involved..

wkstrm

Lord

I'm mostly wondering about names with double meaning like: "a gay elf"
for example.

sgtblast1988

Wanderer

Thank u Alkiser...this is long over due man.

Racism is crazy on this server and caused me and many of my other friends to quit because of it.

Now we can reconsider coming back :)

Megumi

Wanderer

Alkiser said:
We've tried system before to stop people from using racial slurs and such, it didn't work. I personally will not favor any type of system like that again. This is something that can be controlled easily, and will be.

Sex later? :eek:

Nienor

Wanderer

Lex Talionis said:

I hope you last....

He is Ryan's brother irl. Somewhere there is an introduction,welcome thread.

KarmannSport

Sorceror

Ok..so one of my charecters names is Bawls. Its an energy drink sold in convinence store nationwide. Ive got other chars named for stuff lying on my desk (Diet Dr. Pepper). Am I going to become a genaric player?

Link for those that dont believe me:

http://www.bawls.com