UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Offensive Names

Raptrojo

Wanderer
Re: Offensive Names

Alkiser said:
Actually this has always been a rule, and I personally have renamed countless players. I am setting this in stone so no one can say 'I didn't see it anywhere!'

If you don't like it, sorry, but that is how it is going to be.

Speaking of names, yours mean alcoholics in my language.

Phooey

Knight

Not that this affects any of my characters in the least bit, but if someone has their name changed to Generic Player and then buys or donates for an NCD and changes it to something appropriate, is that legal or will they be banned for attmepting to change it?

Queequeg

Wanderer

Phooey said:
Not that this affects any of my characters in the least bit, but if someone has their name changed to Generic Player and then buys or donates for an NCD and changes it to something appropriate, is that legal or will they be banned for attmepting to change it?
All you characters will soon need a NCD tbh

gmKosA

Sorceror

Should I be worried if my guild abbreviation is CUM? It's not on the list and you need it to make babies.

hivajisa

Wanderer

i know i dont have any sexually or racialy offensive char names but i do have pets named that might be sexually offensive and guild titles to so just tell me what will happen if u find guild titles and pet names offensive like this

What is the point?

Who gives a shit what someone names their character?

Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Flipper said:
remember this is not a thread for picking the funniest names off that list, so please keep it on topic

i wasnt picking the funniest names i was trying to get clarification if a mexican avalanche was an innapropraite name

Sammich

Wanderer

Well, I for one support this movement completely.

lol jk :p

Alkiser said:
Actually this has always been a rule, and I personally have renamed countless players. I am setting this in stone so no one can say 'I didn't see it anywhere!'

If you don't like it, sorry, but that is how it is going to be.

that fine with me i dont have any chars named something stupid like some ppl i was just wounderin why all the suddon out of no where but ur the admin its ur choice

Elf

Sorceror

Glad to see someone is finally starting to clean up the garbage here.