UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Offensive Names

Alkiser

Administrator
Offensive Names

As of the typing of this a new rule will be put into place for any and all offensive names.

Anyone found with an offensive name will be renamed to “Generic Player” NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not request a rename; if you page for one your ability to page will be revoked. Any further attempts to get a rename will earn you a suspension.

Offensive Guild Names and titles will not be handled at this time, but they will be soon enough. This is your warning.

Offensive names will be handled on a case by case basis. Rest assured these names will include curse words (Example here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_profane_words *Note this is not a complete list) and racial slurs (Example here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_slurs *Note this is not complete list) as well as anything else we may deem inappropriate.

DO NOT PAGE ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS NAMES.

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer
Re: Offensive Names

Houdini - While engaging in sex from behind, the man spits on womans back, leaving her to believe he ejaculated, then when she turns around, the man ejaculates in her face.

a loller

Wanderer

Bob said:
Houdini - While engaging in sex from behind, the man spits on womans back, leaving her to believe he ejaculated, then when she turns around, the man ejaculates in her face.

is it weird that i read that whole thing lawls.

Bob said:
haha i was gonna post that too...... then i saw something better...
wanker - A derogating term for someone who masturbates, or shows off unnecessarily.

Alkiser said:
As of the typing of this a new rule will be put into place for any and all offensive names.

Anyone found with an offensive name will be renamed to “Generic Player” NO EXCEPTIONS. You may not request a rename; if you page for one your ability to page will be revoked. Any further attempts to get a rename will earn you a suspension.

Offensive Guild Names and titles will not be handled at this time, but they will be soon enough. This is your warning.

Offensive names will be handled on a case by case basis. Rest assured these names will include curse words (Example here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_profane_words *Note this is not a complete list) and racial slurs (Example here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_slurs *Note this is not complete list) as well as anything else we may deem inappropriate.

DO NOT PAGE ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS NAMES.

grow up

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

Mexican Avalance - To ejaculate in a womans hair and the proceed to throw her down a flight of stairs.

Flipper

Knight

remember this is not a thread for picking the funniest names off that list, so please keep it on topic

TheRemedy

Sorceror

You gona ban ppl for typing the offensive words, or is that the next step after guild names? Seems kinda osi like, but o well.........

Flipper said:
remember this is not a thread for picking the funniest names off that list, so please keep it on topic
rusty trombone - to perform Oral sex on a man's anus while masturbating his penis.

selo

Wanderer

Vas Griffith said:
Seems quite the turn around from giving out items such as fuck lag.

This is the beginning of a good step forward. Don´t be an asshat.

i dont see why ur starting this now this shard has been up for how long? and no one cared till now? that makes no sense

Alkiser

Administrator

FLICK-hybrid said:
i dont see why ur starting this now this shard has been up for how long? and no one cared till now? that makes no sense

Actually this has always been a rule, and I personally have renamed countless players. I am setting this in stone so no one can say 'I didn't see it anywhere!'

If you don't like it, sorry, but that is how it is going to be.

Alkiser

Administrator

TheRemedy said:
You gona ban ppl for typing the offensive words, or is that the next step after guild names? Seems kinda osi like, but o well.........

We've tried system before to stop people from using racial slurs and such, it didn't work. I personally will not favor any type of system like that again. This is something that can be controlled easily, and will be.