UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Noob Alert!

Alhimikut

Sorceror
you guys cast fireballs in that gif.... thats why it takes you 2 hours ;)
I have clearly described in my guide(linked on my signature) how to behave on ilsh oaks.. you dont do that.. you delay.. simple as that ;) No need for run man or 10 people... No need for resists also because once you are targeted you die there so just buy shit items with lots of SDI and go for it ;) Or have 2 of those 10 people just run around and heal you... Also buy a spellbook without fireball in it ;)

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Probably even faster then 15 min with 8 people to finish the spawn.
But we are still trying to figure out how to fight with a silver serpent. The spawn is too difficult !!! :D
4/6 thunderstorm with a lvl 6 arcane circle. Kills them before they get close to you. Make macro to chug cure pots. If you have shield and book equipped make macro clearhands 'left' (or 'right')
dress unequipped item

If you are low on mana: ma/fireball/harm...

Make sure you are keeping liches up. After 2 red candles on Tier 4 you want to stay around altar and keep paralyze fields on both sides of the altar. ;)

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Never loose time to chug pots or arm/disarm shield... mobs should die before you do.. dont waste time on summoning lich

As for oaks:

no need to stay close to altar, just have to stay together and hide behind dragons (always have one cu to target paragons on the spot).. tier 4 one will thunder to bring mobs the others will wither..
Have a designated guild member raise a positive karma 4/6 chivalry healer and heal the shit out of all of you and your dragons :)

I am also willing to teach opy how to spawn oaks if he promises to never post on General Discussion ever again :)

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Noob like you is the problem. Noob like you says you must have an orny, you must have 150kk gears to do spawns. Pros like me says Cast 2 EV, and a fire ball it's all you need to do cause that how it is on OSI!

Noobs says stay in trammels, and let the players that has the proper gears that worth 150kk to deal with fellucca. I mean come on seriously is that how game is suppose to be balance are they separating the poor from the rich? Why should the poor stay in trammel why are they making fellucca for the rich only? On OSI you don't have to be rich you can go on a LRC suit from mobs, and do spawn no problem, and why don't it work on Demis, and why are Demis making it like that what is there purpose are they trying to get rid of players, or what?

What did you read?! Where did I ever mention how much your suit was worth?!
My points were:
In Felucca you can do Player vs Player activities.
If you gear and template for Player vs Monster then you are usually vulnerable to Player vs Player Templates. (This will not change even if you moan about it, its called "Game Mechanics").
If you don't want Player vs Player activities while you are KNOWINGLY running a template that is WEAK to Player vs Player encounters then stay in Trammel facets where this is not allowed.

Also.... stop writing "Demis" it's one more letter to get it right and then you wont look like a moron. I'm here to help.

You guys are noobs! 4/6 spell weave yea this is the end game item!

Alright I will tell y'all the truth! I have lead many guild! I have played many shard! Included OSI! I have never seen a shard as hard as this one! This shard is the hardest shard I've ever seen, or played, or had the honor to lead a guild to wittness the most challenging shard I've ever seen!

It has nothing to do with how you play, or what item you wear! We was killing 20 to 30 angels within 20 min gaps, and we still have 500 more angels to go! This is what I am talking about! It's altered to be difficult it's altered to make it nearly impossible! This is not normal it's not normal to have to kill this many, it's not normal at all! You do not need 4/6 spell weaving, you do not need to wither! To do Lord Oak the normal would take just a White Wyrm! White Wyrm is all it take that is the normal!

I am known as the master of Oak, and I've solo Oak many times in every shard, included OSI, and it's easy compare to this shard that we're all playing, and this is ridiculous, and on OSI all I had was my White Wrym, and my Discord it was all it took, and I've got the champ out 10 + time all on my own included fellucca on OSI, and all I use was a mare in fellucca one freaky Mare in fellucca can you imagining that that is all it took on OSI!

Y'all are are deceive If y'all think this is normal! Y'all are not having a clue what the normality are! We have greater dragon, freaky killer macro, withering, spell weaving 4/6, we're slaughtering everything as fast as we can, and it still reset on us there is something going on because if it was normal all it take is one White Wrym!

Also I notice something All the spawner on Demis does not have veterinarian skills. I notice that player is having to give up Vet skills because they need room to add more damage to spawn, and this is not normal either! I notice the spawners have Dragon, or Cusidu following them everywhere, and there using that pet to tank for them! This is one proof that the spawn is not normal at all it's not normal for players to have a pet that they don't use bandaid!

Last edited:

Loler

Page
you couldnt solo oaks with just a nightmare on osi. unless they really really really changed the game. Not during this time period. And this is coming from someone who did solo it over 500x on OSI. However I used peace when you could use it every .1 seconds. and would just area peace wither area peace wither non stop.

You guys are noobs! 4/6 spell weave yea this is the end game item!
1 fc ring or brace paired with 1/3 ring or brace, 1/2 shield and 1/1 on scrappers. 4/6 can be done extremely cheap with this i do not understand how that is end game using a 200k book 350k shield and can get each jewel for like 50-100k probably

suiris

Sorceror
I have never met someone that annoys and angers me as much as Opywang does. I really try to help new players on each shard i play on and generally to be a nice guy. However you are such an exception that i hardly contain myself.
At the beginning the community here was quite helpful towards you, trying to explain why you are facing difficulties, what to change and how to do it.
You have been ignorant all this time and continued to whine how the server is broken and how difficult is to do champs and other PVM even with a lot of ppl in your guild.

The fact that you have 8-10 ppl running around you does NOT guarantee you easier spawn if they come with template that is not suited for the place.
With the same success you can have 8-10 crafters who happened to have magery and throw EV and occasional fireballs.

If you manage to swallow your pride and admit that you might be doing things wrong, you and your guild will progress much quicker and can become equal to the other major guilds ( which can be quite beneficial to the shard).
If you do not change your ways, you are doomed to have only new players in your guild.

Lead44

Page
2 hours to do a single spawn... That's ur problem.... Go do valor spawns untill your guild figures out how to work together as a team... If your dying to fast the stay together as a group and jus make rounds... If it's still too hard then have a designated cross healer

I just talk to a guy he said getting 250kk gold is normal. I've played Uo for 15 years, and I've never know anybody to make over 50kk. I think we may solve the problem with Demis they are so deluded they think 250kk is normal. We got too many rich players here that posting on the forum that are ignorant, and selfish biggots that only cares about themselves. They are an solo artist, and only doesn't give a damn about nobody, but themselves.

I've lead many guild, and played many shard, and I'm really upset because I enjoy helping new players to help new players to reach to the max, but I am unable to do that because players on demis are deluded they think it's easy to get 250kk, and they think the spawn is to easy. It's not easy to make 250kk, spawn is not easy at all, and to the player that has 250kk they are also struggling to do the spawn. On OSI if you had 250kk gears you would not be struggling at all! Now the new players is left behind while all the rich greedy players get to be a snob insulting all the new players that getting gold is easy, doing spawn is easy, while they loaf, and laugh at us.

Our shard need to be fair to both the new players, and the vets, and this is our goal for all of us. and if anybody complain about this then you're the one that is the problem, and this is why our shard is 100 times more difficult than OSI, or any where else!

you couldnt solo oaks with just a nightmare on osi. unless they really really really changed the game. Not during this time period. And this is coming from someone who did solo it over 500x on OSI. However I used peace when you could use it every .1 seconds. and would just area peace wither area peace wither non stop.

It's be done before, and I've done it. What I did was I use a mare, and killed shadow, wisp, and centarious so I use one mare to hop on it to teleport on hills.

Also an another thing on OSI you can pull the 4th level 1 or 2 at a time, and still move candles, but on Demis you cannot do that. We've tried to pull 5 at a time, and it still reset, and the only way to do Oak on Demis is if you go right at the middle because you gotta kill them fast enough to get the candle moving.

Last edited: