UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Noob Alert!

Tanya

Traveler
Never played OSI too, but...
Right now I did 2 Oaks with 5 people, and it took us 30 min each spawn!!!
There were 3 players that had spell weave, 2 dexxers.
We were not prepared, I mean we even didn't talk what to do on lvl4 and still took us 30 min to finish Lord Oaks.

Salrina

Sorceror
You keep blaming the "shard" ,yet i see videos of people doing these spawns from demise on the Youtube. Maybe you should take a look copy what they are doing ,or listen to the tips people are posting here for your benefit? You have a few options it seems its up to you now to do something with what is provided. Quitting like a coward is an option though also its up to you.

No risk, no reward.
OSI spawns were just the same. If you don't like PVP, stay in Ish.

PvP is not the problem it's the spawn even when we're not getting raid we're still unable to complete it dummy!

We were not prepared, I mean we even didn't talk what to do on lvl4 and still took us 30 min to finish Lord Oaks.

Exactly, but you saw how painful it was to do them if it was OSI it would not be nothing compare to what you've wittness! If we was on OSI we would be chaining it 20 times with that urber gears we're using!

Exactly MB the greatest resource in game is time, and I have all the time in the world to create the best guild ever, but unfortunately I've seen the light and know better than to waste any more time on a fixed shard.

Last edited:

Alhimikut

Sorceror
Opy you are just noob...... i too want spawns to be if not x5 at least x3 times harder because i really thing its lame to be able to solo every spawn in literally no time... you just cant play.. quit !

Tanya

Traveler
Ok I tell you this
Before Demise I was playing on one custom shard, that was UOR where Bard was the best template.
I soloed there everything. Every monster I killed with barding skills Provo + Energy Vortex and Blade Spirits.
At some point it was boring: you can solo spawns with a Dragon and White Wyrm.
I agree with MB and Alhimikut, it would be nice to have some spawns that will be harder and really for a team and not for a solo player.

Opy you are just noob...... i too want spawns to be if not x5 at least x3 times harder because i really thing its lame to be able to solo every spawn in literally no time... you just cant play.. quit !

Noob! I do not see you in fel! Noob! I only see 3 guilds doing spawn in fel! Noob! If the spawn was fix there be more players doing it! Noob! Stop interfering OSI clone, and accept that our shard is suppose to be an OSI clone! Don't alter it don't change it just because you think it's too easy, and no wonder why I quit Demis 5 times, and no wonder why I am struggling with this shard if player would stop altering, and keep it OSI clone then everybody will enjoy the game more!

Alhimikut

Sorceror
nope the game would be more boring.. you are handicap.. go home.. the reason you see 3 guild everywhere is there are 100 people in the shard... not that spawns are hard

silvertiger

Knight
I don't know if you are watching the same video as I was, but a few things stand out as discrepancies vs your account.

In the description it reads HOT guild does coon in record time.
Energy vortexes aren't the main mode of killing, but wither is.
4th tier, as has been mentioned already, almost all spawns on island.
The serpents are moving slower than demise.
We don't know exactly how many people they have. I counted 8 at one point, but we can't tell exactly how many.
They position themselves properly. As soon as tier 4 pops you can see they are spread out on the island.

To say this video is everyday OSI is false. It is a nice era specific video, though.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
I don't know if you are watching the same video as I was, but a few things stand out as discrepancies vs your account.

We don't know exactly how many people they have. I counted 8 at one point, but we can't tell exactly how many.
They position themselves properly. As soon as tier 4 pops you can see they are spread out on the island.

To say this video is everyday OSI is false. It is a nice era specific video, though.
As a osi player I can confirm that 4th lvl barracon is easier on on osi because it all spawns on the island and silver serpents are far weaker their than demise, however with that said barracoon is still stupid easy on demise. Personally id fix silver serpents to match osi just cause they are a bit insane however every other spawn iv done has been just as easy on demise as it was on osi. Shit oaks on demise seems faster than oaks on osi.

Loler

Page
thats why 3rd and 4th are so much faster on osi then here for most spawns because its a much smaller spawn radius. I would do ricktor in 20-25 mins solo if we had reducing spawn radius per level. I wonder how fast bedlam would be with reducing spawn radius :).

Also we've done coon on this server faster then Hot did it with less people.

silvertiger

Knight
thats why 3rd and 4th are so much faster on osi then here for most spawns because its a much smaller spawn radius. I would do ricktor in 20-25 mins solo if we had reducing spawn radius per level. I wonder how fast bedlam would be with reducing spawn radius :).

Also we've done coon on this server faster then Hot did it with less people.
There were some players a few years back that two manned coon in 9 minutes. Strategy is everything no matter what shard you play on.

If you think the barracoon video is hard to tell if it's accurate then watch the undead one this player is soloing it, and he killed around 30 for the boss to come out.

Also an another thing OSI has already posted how many it take, and it has a chart that I posted 2 time about it.

Loler

Page
UOguide has alot of misinformation. As it is done by JC the builder aka Link of Hot guild who posted a 9 minute coon as fast coon ever...

Right I figure it out duh, but these guild are not like Demis using spell weave, and urber gears there just using energy vortex, and normal stuff.

If Demis guild like Hz did spawn over there it would be 2 min, or something over here on Demis we're on steroids in comparison.