UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Noob Alert!

Loler

Page
Hot Guild on osi in 2008 those players have suits better then will pumpkin and mb with access to alot better gear which is currently the 3 best suited players in HZ. And are all using sampire spawners or necro tamers. You literally have no clue what you are talking about.

MB

Knight
Opy, I made you a couple of videos to aid in your analysis. For the Coon one, I have the candle count displayed as it progresses. Best of luck.

Last edited:
so it looks like Hz does coon about 4 minutes faster then the OSI video with Hz using less people. Spawns so much harder then osi.

so it looks like Hz does coon about 4 minutes faster then the OSI video with Hz using less people. Spawns so much harder then osi.

The video you saw it was mage on a horse casting EQ, and on our shard it's 6 Hz all weavers in wraith form. If Hz did the exact same thing over there on OSI it would be 2 min flat out.

The video you saw it was mage on a horse casting EQ, and on our shard it's 6 Hz all weavers in wraith form. If Hz did the exact same thing over there on OSI it would be 2 min flat out.
theres like 4 whammys in that video spamming whirlwind with leet gear, also looks like multiple mages in wraith form.
All those guys in the video have insane gear, it just shows that spawning here is much easier then osi.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
Sounds like the people in Hot Guild are as about as stupid as you then. Which makes sense we used to raid them 10(vip) vs 30 (hot) and win consistantly.

Sounds like the people in Hot Guild are as about as stupid as you then. Which makes sense we used to raid them 10(vip) vs 30 (hot) and win consistantly.

KvG bring spawner, and pvp both, Req does the same thing, and same with Hz... They duel client because they know they can't pvp on there spawner.

What you saw on that video is pure pvpers doing the spawn, and that why they aren't doing what we're doing.

MB

Knight
Maybe the players here like being powerful, you can fireball one at a time or you can take out spawn like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cj7cF9iSd0&t=12m45s

Would be pretty dull if everything was done with an AFK fireball loop like Lady Mel. Seems to be what you are trying to do with your spawn macro. The other, equally ridiculous, end of the spectrum is pimpin wanting everybody to chop wood manually.

MB you're fighting to make demis different than OSI, and I am fighting is to make it like OSI.

There is a different...

OSI made spawn easier so player can get PS, and artifacts fairly
Demis made spawn harder so player can't get PS, and artifacts.

You see the different?

So which side are you on? Are you on OSI clone side, or are you on custom made shard side?

fun gameplay side

You have very well said that you're on the custom made shard side so if you are supporting custom then you will be helping the shard to break the rule when they claim that it's OSI clone.

This is MB
Fun side - Only the rich can do spawn, get power scrolls, and only made for large guild.
Bad side - Poor player cannot do spawn, can't get power scrools, and can't even do spawn even in small guild.

This is Opywang
Fun side - All player rich, and poor can do spawn, get power scrolls. and can evade raid.
Bad side - Large guild will have to scout more, work harder to prevent players from getting PS.

What's even funny that how OSI fix it like that. They balance it for both the powerful, and the weak. You wanted to make it where the weak can't have any access to it so that the only person can have it are the powerful.

This right here is pure exploit it's made for the rich, and the powerful while the poor can't enjoy the game, and have fun. So the only person having fun right now is the Rich, and the powerful in a large guild. While the smaller poorer guild are suffering.

This is a selfish acts the only fun thing about this is power, control, and monopoly. The reason you're refusing to make it an osi clone is for a selfish reason. It's selfish it's not fun at all it may be fun to you, and to you only, but to the rest it's no fun.

Last edited:

Loler

Page
Actually what you saw in the Hot guild video doing coon was pure pvmers. Necro/Tamers is a pvm template not a pvp template. What you saw in the HZ video of coon is pure pvper based characters. Everyone that was there on necro weavers was made soley around pvp not spawns it just so happens they go hand in hand. Its the slight difference in your suit that truly changes things.
My spawn pvp suit has 55 sdi 40 lmc 17 mr 4/6 25 dci 25 hpi 50 skill bonus.
My pvp suit has 35 sdi 40 lmc 14 mr with 4/6 casting and 48 dci 25 hpi 50 skill bonus.
My pure pvm/spawn suit is 82 sdi 4/6 casting 40 lmc 8 mr 5 dci 10 hpi 107 skill bonus. 20 is focus and 10 is med so more like 77 skill bonus.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
Maybe the players here like being powerful, you can fireball one at a time or you can take out spawn like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cj7cF9iSd0&t=12m45s

Would be pretty dull if everything was done with an AFK fireball loop like Lady Mel. Seems to be what you are trying to do with your spawn macro. The other, equally ridiculous, end of the spectrum is pimpin wanting everybody to chop wood manually.
i chopped wood manually cuz im a real lumberjack. you just some metro sexual lumberjack trying to swag with fancy shit like fergalioucs. i got 16k plus a few k of the other types? actually could of killed some more afk macros, so doing things the good old fashioned way is the best! anyone who uses the word trammi and runs a afk resource script in trammel rule-set should be auto ban. go bot in fel so i at least have chance to dry loot.
all you script kiddies and rich aristocrats are catered to, but the second a beginner or casual ask if demise gonna do a week of tots once a year someone always talking shit. like "not my pigments im a carebear" All they want to do is enjoy playing the game and save a few million instead of running 3x bot afk 24/7 trying to fit into the corrupted politics of a 14 year old pvp ladder.

Last edited:

Shallan

Sorceror
Opy, I made you a couple of videos to aid in your analysis. For the Coon one, I have the candle count displayed as it progresses. Best of luck.

Nice to see that ppl were right posting 1,5 year a go that u have script that count candles / write on guild char/ and log out thru spawns in LL and fell dungs.
But all of HZ claimed noo we dont have bla bla bla...

Shallan

Sorceror
no it wont since spawn need time to regenerate? Its not @#$@#$ instant.