UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Noob Alert!

Guys the spawn are rigged that pked cannot spawn. I've made complaint about this before about how they fix the spawn where it harder to spawn, and easier for raider where the raider have the advantage, and not the spawners. Don't be a noob Hz.

I mean duh of course they win!

How do ReQ, and other big guild handle the spawn? This is what I saw I saw ReQ have two charater one spawner, and PVPER both at the same place logging out, and KvG does it too!

Demis need to seriously fix the spawn cause player is forcing to have to bring both toon both spawner, and PVPER just to defend, and to spawn, and why should we have to do that?

Come on Hz duh duh duh whoopy do y'all got the advantage because demis must be loyal to the raider, or something I don't know.

Obviously this post is not about this noob it's about how the spawn that are rigged. Demis favor the raider they pourposly made spawn harder so we cannot finish it fast enough they don't want us to win. I don't understand Demis if Demis want to keep players then why don't they make the game funner, and give player chance to get PS, and why are they making it difficult for all of us?

Morcheeba

Wanderer
why are they making it difficult for all of us?
Pretty much just you.
Although I enjoy watching you squirm the fact that you STILL think your right after all your threads being shut down by the rest of the playbase is quite annoying!
All thats happening is that your being outgeared and outplayed. The fact that you are playing and being geared for PvM while someone is specifically gearing and playing to target your weaknesses is not unbalanced its just intelligent gameplay. If you dont like the risk of Felucca then return to trammel and farm safer things to get money to buy your PS's.... simple.

Pretty much just you.
Although I enjoy watching you squirm the fact that you STILL think your right after all your threads being shut down by the rest of the playbase is quite annoying!
All thats happening is that your being outgeared and outplayed. The fact that you are playing and being geared for PvM while someone is specifically gearing and playing to target your weaknesses is not unbalanced its just intelligent gameplay. If you dont like the risk of Felucca then return to trammel and farm safer things to get money to buy your PS's.... simple.

Noob like you is the problem. Noob like you says you must have an orny, you must have 150kk gears to do spawns. Pros like me says Cast 2 EV, and a fire ball it's all you need to do cause that how it is on OSI!

Noobs says stay in trammels, and let the players that has the proper gears that worth 150kk to deal with fellucca. I mean come on seriously is that how game is suppose to be balance are they separating the poor from the rich? Why should the poor stay in trammel why are they making fellucca for the rich only? On OSI you don't have to be rich you can go on a LRC suit from mobs, and do spawn no problem, and why don't it work on Demis, and why are Demis making it like that what is there purpose are they trying to get rid of players, or what?

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
My whole suit = <1kk. I am able to successfully make scrools, and successfully defend, because we play as a team. If you have 8 people at coon, you can literally sit in one spot and hold the button. Spawn will finish in 15 minutes. Raid will come in either 5 or 14 minutes. My suggestion would be that you try t2a or an easy spawn to defend like neira or semidar. Good luck.

Here is an example we spend 2 hour to get it to level 4 with 3 tamers, and 3 greater dragon then we got wipe out twice, and we gave up. It's level 4 right now if anybody want to get this spawn go for it.

silvertiger

Knight
Here is an example we spend 2 hour to get it to level 4 with 3 tamers, and 3 greater dragon then we got wipe out twice, and we gave up. It's level 4 right now if anybody want to get this spawn go for it.

Sry, I would help, but I'm in need of an undead slayer sc-0 any type of axe.

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror

The trick to Ilsh oaks is to have a dedicated "run man" who runs and grabs as many mobs as possible and brings them to altar. Preferably somebody with gift of life and renewal, high HP resists and a Cu. while tamers drop as many energy/para fields as possible and guard with pets. Then everyone spams wither/thunderstorm.

Shallan

Sorceror
Only 1 thing should be changed. Red characters should not get protection working from blue chars. This would solve the pvp problem :)

Dunno how its on OSI - but i think its a bit of bug if u can do the spawn / defend spawn / raid spawn - with 1 char.

Reactions: woo