UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Noob Alert!

Nice to see that ppl were right posting 1,5 year a go that u have script that count candles / write on guild char/ and log out thru spawns in LL and fell dungs.
But all of HZ claimed noo we dont have bla bla bla...

It's a bit overpower lol... This is why I want our shard to fix our spawn to be OSI clone the spawn takes way to long, and get us raided too easy. They don't want it fix they want it 5 time harder so they can raid everybody else 24/7, and nobody would be able to do any spawn.

da'engineer

Wanderer
i chopped wood manually cuz im a real lumberjack. you just some metro sexual lumberjack trying to swag with fancy shit like fergalioucs. i got 16k plus a few k of the other types? actually could of killed some more afk macros, so doing things the good old fashioned way is the best! anyone who uses the word trammi and runs a afk resource script in trammel rule-set should be auto ban. go bot in fel so i at least have chance to dry loot.
all you script kiddies and rich aristocrats are catered to, but the second a beginner or casual ask if demise gonna do a week of tots once a year someone always talking shit. like "not my pigments im a carebear" All they want to do is enjoy playing the game and save a few million instead of running 3x bot afk 24/7 trying to fit into the corrupted politics of a 14 year old pvp ladder.

Bro. LOL just.. BRO Your a tool bro.