UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

slowjeep

Sorceror
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

SL likes to come around TaR guildhouse too. Last night Hotfingers, my tamer, almost went red from killing those guys. I have their mortal archers head on display at the Orc Fort now.

xaxas

Wanderer

Red Squirrel said:
Going red on a pvm tamer, now that would be great. :D

Mine tamer-bard was red once, and then I even didnt have a proper set. Just having a hiruy after you somewhere in a narrow dungeon aint nice.

When is this post going to die already.... i wanna see some fresh meat in the Faction Corner

Omg, I just got it! When he said the awesome teamwork of shadowlords, he was being sarcastic!

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

no way.... i thought it was good chain of just mass spells, or also know as a gank. Which some people consider "n00b" but i think that its just all thos drugs that people smoke these days that make them say such awful things about sl's favourite hobbies.

PS: Im being sarcasting. Just to avoid confusion like prior posts Rofl.: D

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

Dingus-demise said:
Omg, I just got it! When he said the awesome teamwork of shadowlords, he was being sarcastic!

DUDE thats awesome, better late than never.

yyun006

Wanderer

lol just wondering....
Isn't the whole point of a faction system is to kill member of other faction?
Not it's own member?

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Who would you prefer to kill? Your friend or your enemy?

Don't care about it anymore :p

faintglow

Wanderer

Lucifall said:
I bet they wouldnt be saying that if they actually LEARN how to use krios, but noooo, they need just to flame about it. I never saw cheating on it. They are just macros, like razor has, smoother movements, and less lag. THAT's CHEATING? lol. Seriously, learn how to use it.

They are just macros, like razor has
This is not true. There are a variety of downloadable plugins and the more gifted of the users can create plugins themselves. These plugins can setup insta death kill "macros" .. modify the spell casting speed (which would be neccessary for 1 v 1 no skill) and many other things.

smoother movements, and less lag
Less lag maybe.. the smooth movements make the average person naseaous.

THAT's CHEATING? lol
Yes.

Seriously, learn how to use it
Ok.. they could "Seriously learn how to use it", but that wouldn't help them at all. I've seen it done. lol Most of them can't write plugins (scripts) like your talented self, or actually, that one person (who probably got it from someone else) who distributed it to the rest of you cheaters :p.

Not only that but the Krrios Client compromises the servers security, and also your own. I imagine this is why it was banned from Hybrid (and countless other free shards. :)

Learn to pvp 4 real...
Krrios Client ruins shards. :(

Chap

Wanderer

faintglow said:
They are just macros, like razor has
This is not true. There are a variety of downloadable plugins and the more gifted of the users can create plugins themselves. These plugins can setup insta death kill "macros" .. modify the spell casting speed (which would be neccessary for 1 v 1 no skill) and many other things.

smoother movements, and less lag
Less lag maybe.. the smooth movements make the average person naseaous.

THAT's CHEATING? lol
Yes.

Seriously, learn how to use it
Ok.. they could "Seriously learn how to use it", but that wouldn't help them at all. I've seen it done. lol Most of them can't write plugins (scripts) like your talented self, or actually, that one person (who probably got it from someone else) who distributed it to the rest of you cheaters :p.

Not only that but the Krrios Client compromises the servers security, and also your own. I imagine this is why it was banned from Hybrid (and countless other free shards. :)

Learn to pvp 4 real...
Krrios Client ruins shards. :(
Please refrain from posting unless you know what you talking about. You CANNOT change spell casting speed. I fucking feel sick to my stomach everytime I read some moron type that.

faintglow

Wanderer

Chap said:
Please refrain from posting unless you know what you talking about. You CANNOT change spell casting speed. I fucking feel sick to my stomach everytime I read some moron type that.

Please don't post unless you know what you're talking about. kthx :) I've seen it in game.. have been told by staff on other shards that it is possible, and also have been told by people that USED it that this is possible. I've used it myself (on other shards) and know this is possible. lol Plugins can even allow your CHARACTER (ie. while running away) to move faster. Stop feeding people bs. :D

This client will be banned from this server if the PvP does drop off enough. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

P.S. Krrios Lovers :)
If you want a video to show you how this is possible... I'll more than gladly oblige. :p