UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Baru

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

z0rak said:
let's get something straight -- no one can beat me.

that said, i hereby give everyone the right to make fun of SL even though you can't beat me in a duel.

I had desided not to write again, but whatever. UO it's a team play. Why dont e. just declare war on -SL- and if they didnt take it, talk talk roar make noise. Becouse i remember a war with guild named c.

P.S. Otherways the war should bring some fun, a lot of fun :)

SL would never accept a guild war against E. That'd mean they could be attacked inside the guard zone on their blue chars. Oh Noes.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

LOL

I'm free to make fun of -SL-

*zomg runs off screen*

Ah, and btw guild war between -SL- and e. would be totally useless, since they are almost 100% house-hide peekays.

Palin

Sorceror

SL makes me laugh..... i have no clue why i was EVER in that guild......the only guild i would ever be in is ATHF... that is a good guild :)

xaxas

Wanderer

I read, and tbh I dont believe my eyes. What is ALL this crap about ffs, you guys really amaze me all the time.

Z0rak, as for the "nobody can beat me" I can only say that if you ever decide to go and play on a chinese shard you will get your ass handed to you quite often. Or a Bulgarian shard, as a matter of fact, or some other shard where your avg ping will be 300 or so. Do you really believe that you are the best UO player in the entire world? Because if you dont please stop bragging about it, your Ego must have grown the size of Everest by now. And if you DO believe in that better go see a psychiatrist.

Now, enough of an introduction, lets get to the point of my post:

I see all kinds of rpv-s, posts, etc making laugh of other people for house hiding/guard zone camping/ganking/whatnot and that really starts to get annoying. What makes you think that if YOU have a certain playstile EVERYONE ELSE simply MUST play exactly the same way, no matter of all other factors? How do you know when someone is house hiding that he is not just having bad ping and knows that its no use fighting you, since because of that only reason you have enormous advantage over him and he will probably get beaten. In such occasion I wouldnt fight either.

Now the big question is "Are those people just poor noobs and morons" as you claim, or they have a personal prefferences of a game style and the only reason you flame them is because you have other point of view on the subject. This is a GAME, people do not need someone to tell them "You will PvP THAT EXACT way, or you are a noob". Most players (me included) play for fun, because they want something different from the real life, because they want to do whatever THEY want. The bad thing is that if, say, 5 people group up and decide to go kill someone who is alone, then they are granted their 15 minutes of glory in the next Xeres' rpv in a topic called something like "Oh yes, so leet skills, how not". People do NOT need your advice, people DO NOT care what you think is lame and not, people DO NOT LIKE someone making laugh at them on a forum because they cannot or don't want to play a specific template or in a certain way.

Grow up FFS, such behaviour is immature and insulting to others, it is definitely NOT helping the community, and does not help you look like the big badass pvper as you'd like.

Last but not least: If you want to play pvp in your certain ways I have a great suggestion: gather your (here I mean athf & e + derivatives) players, split in 2 groups and pvp as much as you want any way you want & be happy. And leave the others alone, nobody forces you to go to brit gate, nobody forces you to fight in a 1v5 ratios or something just to record yet the next rpv for the forum pvp.

Just grow up, one of the basic rules of Democracy (and I believe you all live under such form of government) claims that everyone is eaqual in terms of deciding how to live, what to do, etc. Here I keep seeing people getting bashed because they dont fit in the standarts certain persons apply. And yes, I do believe this is wrong.

Palin

Sorceror

wow what are you talking about goverment???!?!? it has nothing to do with it. ITS A GAME!! PVP is just for fun, and when you kill people you cant be a nice guy about it. it just dosent work like that, and if your talking about zorak being cocky then you should shut up. seriously some people have the right to be cocky if they are the best pvper on a 500 player shard. and pvp isnt fun when your by guard zone when noob blues call guards guards when you pre cast EXP.... that is sad, if you want to pvp or kill someone do it without making yourself look like a f***ing pussy.

xaxas

Wanderer

Palin said:
ITS A GAME!! PVP is just for fun

Exactly. And if it is fun for someone to stay in the GZ and spam guards then leave him be, why you *need* to go to the forum and start flaming about it?

Palin

Sorceror

im not... i kept to myself for long enough about this gay GZ shit... if blues dont want to pvp then they shouldnt even go to brit gate, and for those blues that wish to pvp should join a faction or join a guild that is involved with raids and other kinds of none GZ shit. and plus how am i going to leave someone be when i get ganked from 5+ blues. i dont attack them i go to brit gate to kill SL members i leave all blues alone unless they attack me first.

xaxas

Wanderer

Palin said:
im not... i kept to myself for long enough about this gay GZ shit... if blues dont want to pvp then they shouldnt even go to brit gate, and for those blues that wish to pvp should join a faction or join a guild that is involved with raids and other kinds of none GZ shit. and plus how am i going to leave someone be when i get ganked from 5+ blues. i dont attack them i go to brit gate to kill SL members i leave all blues alone unless they attack me first.

If all this is true then my post does not reffer to you. The target audience are the individuals that keep making threads for other people house-hiding & all the stuff that you've surely seen. Now, some blues, as I mentioned simply accept this as normal and this is their style of playing. And while I also dont like unfair numbers fights or other cases of unmatched odds I do have tolerance for these guys, because they either cannot (due to lack of knowledge, poor pc-s, crappy connection, etc.) or dont want to play as others do. Now, if you believe all the blues suck, SL sucks and so on why not just get together with athf & e and do what I suggested: go to bucs, split in 2 teams and have fun. Then if a blue shows up you can take care of him.

And seriously if e. is recruiting every "good" according to their standarts pvp-er how do they intend to find enemies which will fight the way they like, especially if they are allied with athf too?!

It's two guilds against the server. I don't see how that's unfair for the rest of you.

Palin

Sorceror

that is the reason i quit ATHF, as much as i liked being with those guys and killing peeps i wanted to give them a challenge... that is my goal ATM, to accaully have huge battles that accauly last more then 5 mins. i want to be able to raid them and defend agaist there raid...i know this is saying alot but thats what i wish to accomplish. My guild is strong enough to kill SL members when all the pvpers are active "which is growing" and plus i never said all blues suck im saying some of those gay blues that just call guards and loot your regs, aids, arrows, ect. and then start calling them noobs..... wtf is that about, all im saying is that i want to give E. and ATHF a challange.

xaxas

Wanderer

Dingus-demise said:
It's two guilds against the server. I don't see how that's unfair for the rest of you.

It aint, as long as there are no 3 threads/day in the spirit of "look at those house-hide newbz" and the regular replies of "Yea, they suck"; "these are the worst pvpers I've seen"; "LOL @ them", etc.

@ Palin: Well dude, then I can only wish you good luck at doing this, you are probably one of the few that have understood the importance of having a challenge in the game, not just playing to record videos and then flame people in a forum thus feeding your ego.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Your way to fight is kinda different

We know exactly how ganking is and all, we like that too.
But, can you see fun in killing a low-health red when you're a blue that don't even move out the gz?
Can you see fun in house-hide,waiting for a bad moment for anyone outside the house?

Oh noes!!

Ah, and fighting your own friends will not be so funny, people like to duel other guys and have other experiences. But being ganked around gz and a house is not funny, tbh.

:D

so just go to bucs den instead of clicking britain on the moon gate, and wait for someone to come. that way, you won't have guard zone, and there won't be complaints

xaxas

Wanderer

Guys, you didnt get the idea... I understand that you find certain behaviour lame. Okay, but that doesnt change the fact that this is allowed in the game, it is not a bug exploit or something and tbh while not being fun for you it certainly is fun for the guy doing it, otherwise why would he do it at the first place?

So my idea was: Be tolerant, people are different and you dont need to drown someone in flames every time he/she decides to play in a way that is "not to your liking". Thats all.

Andrey Qattil said:
so just go to bus den instead of clicking britain on the moon gate, and wait for someone to come. that way, you won't have guard zone, and there won't be complaints

We've tried that, repeatedly. It doesn't work. Most blues at the pvp gate want to fight, but only if it's in their favor. Nobody ever went to buccs. Oh, and xaxas. If someone is going to be a gimp, the right to call them a gimp shouldn't be improvised.

xaxas

Wanderer

Dingus-demise said:
Oh, and xaxas. If someone is going to be a gimp, the right to call them a gimp shouldn't be improvised.

Just as I thought, understanding coefficient from the individuals I specifically made this post for is a total zero. Not that I was expecting much, but for a moment the thought that you might get your arrogance aside and try acting like mature people passed through my mind.

And here I repeat: you hate to fight blues in GZ, blues do not come to bucs, so fight each other ffs, but Nooo, its easier to recruit everyone who do like to play in the open the way you like in 1 guild & then make threads for the lack of enemies & call others noobs. Yep, that is definitely better...

Anyways, I'm sure you will never understand what I mean. That's as likely as Pbguy agreeing with me on the subject lol