UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

vilzu-demise

Wanderer
My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

This is awesome video! really encourages everyone to join factions factions factions! i went to brit mg in fel to check whats going on, just to get ganked by 3 guys from the same faction as me, shadowlords! well, i go rez and get back there to see if the same happens again, i really wanted to record this. well, they attacked me and i ran to my house (i am teh ultimate house hider).

there's been lots of talk about how everyone should join factions to get some action for the shard's shitty pvp, but i dont really think that we meant this.

thank you guys for making factions work and pvp fun!

MALKOVICH

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Well, A newbie from E. is the most detestable guy in the server. Everybody knows it... And he is in Shadowlords but he is friend with Minnax guys. So dont trust him...

I hope they GMs block Krios so he stop cheating.

When he just came to demise, he duels a lot of ppl and he die a lot. Mastershake, prozac, pistol and lots of ppl kill him on duels... So he is not that good, he just cheats.

MALKOVICH said:
Well, A newbie from E. is the most detestable guy in the server. Everybody knows it... And he is in Shadowlords but he is friend with Minnax guys. So dont trust him...

When he just came to demise, he duels a lot of ppl and he die a lot. Mastershake, prozac, pistol and lots of ppl kill him on duels... So he is not that good, he just cheats.

HAHAHA...it all about the person not the client. Personally I like the E. guys, they bring pvp to the shard. And I love having someone to duel with whenever I want.

on a side note, krrios = pvp. get over it or learn to use it. nuff said.

secondly, good attempt at an rpv....but fix yer macros...way to slow to be useful, you've seen how fast mine are. You have room for improvement. :)

juanmatus

Wanderer

xeres said:
HAHAHA...it all about the person not the client. Personally I like the E. guys, they bring pvp to the shard. And I love having someone to duel with whenever I want.

on a side note, krrios = pvp. get over it or learn to use it. nuff said.

secondly, good attempt at an rpv....but fix yer macros...way to slow to be useful, you've seen how fast mine are. You have room for improvement. :)

The didnt bring pvp to the shard. they make pvp gone because they all cheat...

4 months ago, more pvp was taking place in the server. OR NOT???

ppl leave because they hate gms dont do nothing about cheating.

I hybrid they just block Krioss because u can cheat with it...

juanmatus

Wanderer

And now PVP is unbalanced....

Unbalanced pvp = less ppl to start pvp

pbguy434

Knight

Ok, just a quick question. Do you guys actually believe what you are typing? Or are you just trying to stir up a bunch of crap?

Lucifall

Knight

I bet they wouldnt be saying that if they actually LEARN how to use krios, but noooo, they need just to flame about it. I never saw cheating on it. They are just macros, like razor has, smoother movements, and less lag. THAT's CHEATING? lol. Seriously, learn how to use it.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

you guys didnt get it? i didnt mean to make a pvp video, the video is just for a proof there to show you how total idiots some ppl can be. what the hell is the point of having factions if these uber pvp'ers attack their fellow faction members immediately if they just can???

Lucifall

Knight

Oh yeah, but they are red, and want to stay like that... so...

pbguy434

Knight

Acaully, if you think about it, its kind of funny. First, you post how your getting killed by your own faction and all that. Then, Inka complains how some Minax guys are teaming up with SL guys against -SL-. Which bring it up, maybe -SL- shouldn't be assholes to their own team, turning them towards us.

Funneh.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Lucifall said:
If you are red, peeps might even ignore your faction :p
true.. people dont wanna play the game, its all about anger and humiliation lol

when u die, when they are looting u, u can see insults from racists coments to i f* ur mon u f*ing loser irl lol

some people need to go out the street and start to shout a little, to let bad karmas leave :D

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

juanmatus said:
true.. people dont wanna play the game, its all about anger and humiliation lol

when u die, when they are looting u, u can see insults from racists coments to i f* ur mon u f*ing loser irl lol

some people need to go out the street and start to shout a little, to let bad karmas leave :D

there was 3 shadowlords members killing my shadowlords char 2 different times, i could think atleast someone of them might have noticed that im on same faction.

well, i think i will do the best what i can for the shard's pvp by joining minax and encouraging everyone to join too! then we can have the same blue vs red pvp again and everyone is happy!

why cant these friend groups join the same faction? instead of that they ruin the whole system by making alliances of different factions.

Dj27105

Wanderer

Sorry to hear that but yea, he made me finance minister and sheriff and ganked me right after lol... Hes a fake backstaber like many other members on this shard sooo who cares..... But yea i dont think factions may get started if we have idiots like that, allying with minax to kill their own faction.... which is why i said i thought certain changes should be implemented into factions, to get pvp started again but no one seemed to give a shit..... That for example shouldnt be able to happen, CL of a faction (how he got the position, i have no idea) killing his own faction members.....Or how factions can have spies? why cant they have votes to boot members? Just simple ideas like that, which could make a difference in helping factions work out, yet i dont think they will ever happen...

and yea i understand Demise isnt that large of a playerbase so the PVP isnt that big of an issue to the staff, but dont you think a number of players probably dont play here because of the shity pvp? If pvp increases with factions or guild wars etc, or atleast somehow move away from the moongate, the shard will most likely increase in players.... Look how everyone plays CTF on sundays..... thats how factions could be every day, guarding and raiding bases for sigils, having planned attacks.... they just need some small changes to give people a reason to join......

xaxas

Wanderer

Killa DJ said:
Look how everyone plays CTF on sundays..... thats how factions could be every day, guarding and raiding bases for sigils, having planned attacks.... they just need some small changes to give people a reason to join......

Over 50% of the people in CTF go there simply because they lose nothing. For most of the players 3k is nothing much, but heck, I've seen people with uninsured items on these ctf events. And 20 min. of skilloss is just too much for some ppl. Besides what I see is the same old fightings around BG but now the GZ is ignored. Okay, so what? people house-hide, they gank, they use cheap tactics, the same shitty old story, dyed orange.

What you don't understand is that its not the factions that makes real pvp, players do. Wood tried to get things rolling with that massive champs and he had some sort of success with it. All we gotta do is forget about brit gate, from there on factons or not, warring guilds or not it doesn't matter at all.

Dj27105

Wanderer

xaxas said:
What you don't understand is that its not the factions that makes real pvp, players do. Wood tried to get things rolling with that massive champs and he had some sort of success with it. All we gotta do is forget about brit gate, from there on factons or not, warring guilds or not it doesn't matter at all.

I understand that people make the pvp.... But my point with factions is that if there is a way of getting blues out into fel, particularly into factions (to PVP), the PVPing would SWAY away from moongate into bases ATLEAST... If they have a motivation to join them and actually capture/keep towns... Yea im sure there will be house hiding near faction bases, but wouldnt that still make everything a hell of alot different? If those blues who hide in the gates would now actually go out and and attempt to raid faction bases? THAT would change PVP if it were to happen, so dont say it wont...

For example, im not saying this is possible, but just stating it so you could understand my views on factions.... If demise says now that instead of towns, factions gain dungeons, and only the faction members may do champ spawns .... Dont you think that would motivate Blues/Trammies to get involved in the Faction scene? and yes i know that was a shity idea but it was just ment for you to understand that a method of motivation could make people to join Factions and actually take part in them, thus increasing PVP...

what do you mean by wood tried it through massive champs??? explain more plz?....

xaxas

Wanderer

Killa DJ said:
If demise says now that instead of towns, factions gain dungeons, and only the faction members may do champ spawns .... Dont you think that would motivate Blues/Trammies to get involved in the Faction scene?

what do you mean by wood tried it through massive champs??? explain more plz?....

No, I dont really believe it would motivate them, I think they will just stick to T2A. Gate sitters are gate sitters. If the pvp moves to a place they can't feel 100% safe they will simply stop pvp-ing at all. Lame, but that are the facts.

Wood [e.] posted some topics under the general discussion section about massive champs. Something like "in 2 hours we'll be doing Oaks, feel free to come for some fun" and alot of people went. Pvm, pvp, it had all and it was in an area without houses and other kinds o' shit. Something like a FFA. Do a search for all topics made by wood and you will find them. I think one of the topics was "okay everybody, time to do Oaks" or something like that.

Chap

Wanderer

juanmatus said:
The didnt bring pvp to the shard. they make pvp gone because they all cheat...

4 months ago, more pvp was taking place in the server. OR NOT???

ppl leave because they hate gms dont do nothing about cheating.

I hybrid they just block Krioss because u can cheat with it...

MALKOVICH said:

I challenge you guys to give me one, thats right, ONE solid form of proof they cheat. And please, oh please, tell me what their cheats do. Honestly, i'm so interested in knowing what you guys think you know. Or are you guys just spewing shit from your mouthes? I'm willing to bet my life that you guys have no idea what you are even talking about.

Dj27105

Wanderer

For one, i dont know if its considered cheating or not (i think it should be)... Getting to see under someones roof through the Krios client, newbie is able to cast e fields in my house in spots regular players cant target... They can also be using speedhacking programs, i just get pissed each time we page GM says they are just rumors.... I have a brand new PC , top of the line, i ping about 40-60 yet he is still much faster then me... what else can it be? He pings 0? Is he neighbors to the server? lol.... i duno i think shit like geting to see in house already is bullshit... Thats why people even put waterfalls or stack clothes, or other objects so that people wont target the visible floor area, yet he can see entire inside of floor and just target behind it... Why does demise allow krios if OSI doesnt? Thought it was suposed to be an OSI clone shard, im sure many certain things slip through, but why this? if only some may benefit from it....