UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

faintglow said:
Please don't post unless you know what you're talking about. kthx :) I've seen it in game.. have been told by staff on other shards that it is possible, and also have been told by people that USED it that this is possible. I've used it myself (on other shards) and know this is possible. lol Plugins can even allow your CHARACTER (ie. while running away) to move faster. Stop feeding people bs. :D

This client will be banned from this server if the PvP does drop off enough. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

i don't know on what shard you played on, but on this shard speed hack and all that stuff is imposible. the server is built so that for something to be executed it has to pass through the server rules chec first and this stops all possible hacks. if you beleive that you can use these hacks prove it by using them here, and if this actually holds true, playuo will be banned from demise probably. but seing as it won't come out true, it will stay enabled

Chap

Wanderer

faintglow said:
Please don't post unless you know what you're talking about. kthx :) I've seen it in game.. have been told by staff on other shards that it is possible, and also have been told by people that USED it that this is possible. I've used it myself (on other shards) and know this is possible. lol Plugins can even allow your CHARACTER (ie. while running away) to move faster. Stop feeding people bs. :D

This client will be banned from this server if the PvP does drop off enough. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)

P.S. Krrios Lovers :)
If you want a video to show you how this is possible... I'll more than gladly oblige. :p
hahahahahahaah

I feel bad for you, I do.

z0rak

Wanderer

faintglow said:
They are just macros, like razor has
This is not true. There are a variety of downloadable plugins and the more gifted of the users can create plugins themselves. These plugins can setup insta death kill "macros" .. modify the spell casting speed (which would be neccessary for 1 v 1 no skill) and many other things.

please send me the hack that lets me modify casting speeds. I'd really really love to know how to use a client to hack a server-side constant..

Code:
		public virtual int CastDelayBase{ get{ return 3; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayCircleScalar{ get{ return 1; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayFastScalar{ get{ return 1; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayPerSecond{ get{ return 4; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayMinimum{ get{ return 1; } }

public virtual TimeSpan GetCastDelay()
		{
			if ( m_Scroll is BaseWand )
				return TimeSpan.Zero;

if ( !Core.AOS )
				return TimeSpan.FromSeconds( 0.5 + (0.25 * (int)Circle) );

// Faster casting cap of 2 (if not using the protection spell) 
			// Faster casting cap of 0 (if using the protection spell) 
			// Paladin spells are subject to a faster casting cap of 4 
			// Paladins with magery of 70.0 or above are subject to a faster casting cap of 2 
			int fcMax = 2;

if ( CastSkill == SkillName.Chivalry && m_Caster.Skills[SkillName.Magery].Value < 70.0 )
				fcMax = 4;

int fc = AosAttributes.GetValue( m_Caster, AosAttribute.CastSpeed );

if ( fc > fcMax )
				fc = fcMax;

if ( ProtectionSpell.Registry.Contains( m_Caster ) )
				fc -= 2;

int circleDelay = CastDelayCircleScalar * (1 + (int)Circle); // Note: Circle is 0-based so we must offset
			int fcDelay = -(CastDelayFastScalar * fc);

int delay = CastDelayBase + circleDelay + fcDelay;

if ( delay < CastDelayMinimum )
				delay = CastDelayMinimum;

return TimeSpan.FromSeconds( (double)delay / CastDelayPerSecond );
		}

the minimum delay is 1, that's hard coded (see above). what does 1 mean? it's in quarters of a second (see CastDelayPerSecond above) Thus, the very fastest a spell can ever ever ever in the history of UO be cast is 1/4 of a second. There's no way to send the server any info about how fast to cast. You just send it which spell, and the server tells YOU how fast you'll cast.

So, let me quote somebody..

Chap said:
Please refrain from posting unless you know what you talking about. You CANNOT change spell casting speed. I fucking feel sick to my stomach everytime I read some moron type that.

pbguy434

Knight

faintglow said:
Yea, because z0rak really *does* keep people away from felucca. Him, and him alone. Not Shake. Not Kaz. Not me. And sure as hell not Mook. But z0rak, the one man army.

faintglow said:
Not only that but the Krrios Client compromises the servers security, and also your own. I imagine this is why it was banned from Hybrid (and countless other free shards.
And another point taken, PlayUO is putting the shard's security in danger. In fact, I just wrote a script that sends me aSayre's password. I now know *your* password, so watch out. Oh, and "imagining" is just as bad as assuming. It definately makes you look like an idiot. Learn *why* it was banned from hybrid, and get back to us. Until then, yup.

faintglow

Wanderer

z0rak said:
please send me the hack that lets me modify casting speeds. I'd really really love to know how to use a client to hack a server-side constant..

Code:
		public virtual int CastDelayBase{ get{ return 3; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayCircleScalar{ get{ return 1; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayFastScalar{ get{ return 1; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayPerSecond{ get{ return 4; } }
		public virtual int CastDelayMinimum{ get{ return 1; } }

public virtual TimeSpan GetCastDelay()
		{
			if ( m_Scroll is BaseWand )
				return TimeSpan.Zero;

if ( !Core.AOS )
				return TimeSpan.FromSeconds( 0.5 + (0.25 * (int)Circle) );

// Faster casting cap of 2 (if not using the protection spell) 
			// Faster casting cap of 0 (if using the protection spell) 
			// Paladin spells are subject to a faster casting cap of 4 
			// Paladins with magery of 70.0 or above are subject to a faster casting cap of 2 
			int fcMax = 2;

if ( CastSkill == SkillName.Chivalry && m_Caster.Skills[SkillName.Magery].Value < 70.0 )
				fcMax = 4;

int fc = AosAttributes.GetValue( m_Caster, AosAttribute.CastSpeed );

if ( fc > fcMax )
				fc = fcMax;

if ( ProtectionSpell.Registry.Contains( m_Caster ) )
				fc -= 2;

int circleDelay = CastDelayCircleScalar * (1 + (int)Circle); // Note: Circle is 0-based so we must offset
			int fcDelay = -(CastDelayFastScalar * fc);

int delay = CastDelayBase + circleDelay + fcDelay;

return TimeSpan.FromSeconds( (double)delay / CastDelayPerSecond );
		}

the minimum delay is 1, that's hard coded (see above). what does 1 mean? it's in quarters of a second (see CastDelayPerSecond above) Thus, the very fastest a spell can ever ever ever in the history of UO be cast is 1/4 of a second. There's no way to send the server any info about how fast to cast. You just send it which spell, and the server tells YOU how fast you'll cast.

So, let me quote somebody..

I'll quote you back. :) Even if this is so... no one failed to ask for a video. Which honestly makes me ROFL. Thanks for that. :) And a quarter of a second is not the usual that spells are cast.. am I correct? Yet.. it's been done.. without rings or any of that bs. I have an old video that I recorded shortly before Krrios was banned from Hybrid...

And may I remind you also that Seers, GMs, and the sort can move faster than us. Is that an accident? lol This program can allow this (with plugins). I could honestly care less about the code. And that was part of my argument.. it's all about manipulating code which... is possible.

People aren't pvping because someone is overdoing it.. you're busted.. get over it. Manipulating the code, not using a program to assist (like Razor only allows people to do), is purely pathetic.

Bottom line.. some kids are trying to be Egods and it doesn't last long. I'll continue to ROFL, tyvm. :)

faintglow

Wanderer

Andrey Qattil said:
i don't know on what shard you played on, but on this shard speed hack and all that stuff is imposible. the server is built so that for something to be executed it has to pass through the server rules chec first and this stops all possible hacks. if you beleive that you can use these hacks prove it by using them here, and if this actually holds true, playuo will be banned from demise probably. but seing as it won't come out true, it will stay enabled

It's not impossible to speed hack on this server. There is no way to block certain plugins. They would have to ban them all.. not just one. BTW.. just tested speed hacks with krrios.. work just fine here :) Now.. if someone were to request a video.. I could put a little something together :)

Edit: Someone has requested I stop posting about this.. so I will.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Who cares if you keep posting about this. Just stop being so damn stupid about it or show us a video of you doing it on Demise.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

faintglow said:
It's not impossible to speed hack on this server. There is no way to block certain plugins. They would have to ban them all.. not just one. BTW.. just tested speed hacks with krrios.. work just fine here :) Now.. if someone were to request a video.. I could put a little something together :)

You're fuckin retarded, end of story. Please post a video from THIS SERVER, not one where you're staff of, of all these hacks. Then, maybe then, will you ever be taken seriously on this topic.

pbguy434

Knight

faintglow said:
I've requested for you to post a video. So do so or stfu.

Chap

Wanderer

I can make a video of me running 400 miles per hour on a test server too....

pbguy434 said:
I've requested for you to post a video. So do so or stfu.
Like you didn't know he was gonna look for an excuse to get out of it :\.

"Oh well! He said no so i'm not gonna do it now, your loss! hehe!"

z0rak

Wanderer

faint, you seriously have NO idea what you're talking about. the client does not control a damn thing.

speed hacks: you tell the server you want to move, the server tells you if you're allowed to or not -- and there's a timer on that too, but i'm not going to look it up since it doesnt mean a damn thing to you, you're just a straight up idiot. staff can walk faster because the server says they can -- something like
if (accesslevel is player) then maxwalkspeed = 1 step per .2 seconds
elsif (accesslevel is cns|seer|gm|admin) then maxwalkspeed = 1 step per 0 seconds

casting speed: no, you can NOT cast faster than the server lets you, i showed you the damn script -- it's absolutely impossible, i'll reiterate -- you're an idiot. oh, and jackass, it DOES take 250ms to cast a first circle spell, and then it's +250ms per spell circle after that with special cases for certain spells (summons/blade spirit)

and finally, mr. "zomg you no show me videos" -- i've shown concrete evidence that the server should work exactly as it's supposed to. you're the one that's alleging that hacks are possible and that you've seen them, and further that you've recorded videos of it. post the videos or some kind of evidence that they're even possible or just stop making yourself look like an idiot.

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

faintglow said:
I could honestly care less about the code.

wut da fuk? do you mean that if you say "z0rak cheats" he cheats, even if its completely impossible because of the written code?

i know that playuo can be used unfairly, thats why it is banned in most of the shards. demise is actually a test shard (or atleast it was) and that might be one of the reasons why it is allowed here. my opinion is that playuo should be banned here too. BUT saying that someone can hack like everything from running speed to casting speeds is COMPLETE BULLSHIT. i have used playuo, i dont know shit about scripting for it, but my ping to the server is like 300-400 usually, yet i have much less lag with casting and running when using playuo. and i dont need fucking hacks for it. playuo sends and receives data differently compared to normal client, thus reducing the lag that can be noticed, making it possible for me to duel low ping players little more fairly. for the last words, my opinion is that playuo shouldnt be allowed on any shards, because it is not finished and it has issues. BUT saying you can do almost everything if you just know how to script is... well its stupid. it makes you look stupid.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

My main guess as to why they won't ban playuo is because behind the scenes they may be looking at the type of packet level exploits that can be used, and try to fix them, as this is a test shard.