UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

Windows Dark

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

No one said that this is not allowed by the game, we said this is lame.

Understand?

xaxas

Wanderer

Windows Dark said:
No one said that this is not allowed by the game, we said this is lame.

Understand?

I feel like talking to the wall.

Understand?

Ah, just leave it, you guys belong to hybrid or some other shard where the usual response for anything is "Drop dead, n00b". Sad for the community tho...

z0rak

Wanderer

The point of all these threads is to spur some kind of change. Ideally, you'd see all the posts and think .. "wow, everybody on the shard thinks house hiding is lame (both [e.] and the people that [e.] kills). Maybe we should re-think our lives". What you people do is not pvp...

And somebody send me the address of a test-shard in brazil/china/bulgaria. i'll log on and r0xx you like whoa. No, i'm not going to log onto your war shard where i have to build up a character -- what kind of idiot would spend time building up a character on a shard where they could never be competitive.. (whoops.. did somebody actually do that?)

Windows Dark

Wanderer

z0rak said:
The point of all these threads is to spur some kind of change. Ideally, you'd see all the posts and think .. "wow, everybody on the shard thinks house hiding is lame (both [e.] and the people that [e.] kills). Maybe we should re-think our lives". What you people do is not pvp...

And somebody send me the address of a test-shard in brazil/china/bulgaria. i'll log on and r0xx you like whoa. No, i'm not going to log onto your war shard where i have to build up a character -- what kind of idiot would spend time building up a character on a shard where they could never be competitive.. (whoops.. did somebody actually do that?)

LOL you're right!!
:)

xaxas

Wanderer

Lucifall said:
Guys, quit it...

The most reasonable opinion from the last 10 posts tbh. So there I go, I said what I think, I got flamed as I thought, nvm. I'm not playing actively any more anyways, so its not like I really care....

Chap

Wanderer

Hey, this is a thread about pvp. Trammel is that way ^^^

xaxas said:
And here I repeat: you hate to fight blues in GZ, blues do not come to bucs, so fight each other ffs, but Nooo, its easier to recruit everyone who do like to play in the open the way you like in 1 guild & then make threads for the lack of enemies & call others noobs. Yep, that is definitely better...

Anyways, I'm sure you will never understand what I mean. That's as likely as Pbguy agreeing with me on the subject lol

We don't have the pvp base to do that. It's been tried many times, if it worked I'd be ecstatic. But you need to stop treating yourself like some kind of visionary.

Baru

Wanderer

z0rak said:

So i'll tell you once again. Why dont you just declare war to some other guilds. This should atleast allow the battles at tramie, malas, doom etc.

And dont tell your all chars are red and can't go anywhere. Building a char should be preaty easy for you

z0rak

Wanderer

a war? everybody worth killing is red. you're just pussy bitches and you hope you'll be able to find some AFK blues in Luna. But fuck it -- we've just declared a war on SL. Accept.

Palin

Sorceror

omg that sucks to be SL :p , i want to go to war with them to :)

pbguy434

Knight

Why does it suck to be SL? Its not like a war will make them come out of their houses.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

lol this is too funny I need to post this somewhere and a thread about rpvs and team work seem to fit nicely. Ok so some random person called "The Joana Dark" shows up at my house, and since pking is fun we decide to pk her then rez her and stuff after. She then asks to join our guild. We dont really just add people on the spot like that but said we'd talk and see. So she says she wants to go get her actual pvp char which is in SL and gates us... to brit fel. The rest is on RPV since this seemed fishy as soon as she opened a gate. Enjoy.

http://www.iceteks.com/misc/Black Squirrel_SLowned.rpv

pbguy434

Knight

Red Squirrel said:
Actually, she amost got me, ... but I was at like half health :p
You were down to 1 health. If he was half decent he would have had you, I do believe.

PooPsTa

Sorceror

Heres another classic :D kinda boring but jus shows SL u kno....

Attachments

• PooPsTeR_10-14_14.15.rpv
    82.8 KB · Views: 16

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

lmao how sad they are. And blade spirits, like wtf is that going to do lol. Then you hit them a few times and they run off all scarred.