UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Rich player in UOG

kdivers

Knight
Re: Most Rich player in UOG

i would say 50m is well off, 150m is rish, and 300m+ is rich as fuck

those are all net worths, btw

Mara

Knight

I still live in a log cabin. It's a lot better than the cardboard box I used before, but I do have a few million cash in the bank, and a few million worth of PVP supplies. Don't really have any use for rares, or special clothing.

Lost a few houses to idocs, so I don't think I really want to invest in a great house. It sort of forces you to log in every two weeks for the rest of your life.

Kabar

Wanderer

Geezus ... the most I've ever had on any shard was like 2 million lol. I guess I'm just not good and hoarding my money. :<

amish_ned

Sorceror

the guy who won the raffle castle, that doesnt play, is up there. Id say that sucker is worth a chunk. Im about to move out of Rambones Castle (where im squatting now) and take up residency there.

beelzebub

Knight

amish_ned;1786646 said:
the guy who won the raffle castle, that doesnt play, is up there. Id say that sucker is worth a chunk. Im about to move out of Rambones Castle (where im squatting now) and take up residency there.

SQUATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to your treehouse? ;)