UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Rich player in UOG

Re: Most Rich player in UOG

JamesD88;1621801 said:
I'd like to think im pretty rich, like top 10 of the active, but i'm still far behind Gandalf, Joshua, and Choppy (YaYa, whoever the F&*^ she is now). Rambone is pretty damn rich too.

Gandalf is very rich I believe. Joshua, as in that factioner or whatever, I don't think so. Choppy I've never heard of. YaYa isn't that rich to my knowledge. We all know how she gets money anyway. Rambone is very rich.

I've been gone for a month or two, so I haven't paid a lot of attention, but I guess things only change so much.

Ra

Sorceror

Well I don't know who is the richest, but I do know that I am NOT the richest.
I always thought Bag of Tricks was pretty rich.

Vertiglug

Knight

There is alot of rich people..

What is the fun of getting really rich thou, the game kinda gets boring..

My hieght was around 100mil I think, far from being the richest..

I am going with despairl, he gave me 10mil once because of koncept, you know you are packin good heat if you can do that

right?

Lorthic

Knight

Vertiglug;1622137 said:
There is alot of rich people..

What is the fun of getting really rich thou, the game kinda gets boring..

My hieght was around 100mil I think, far from being the richest..

I am going with despairl, he gave me 10mil once because of koncept, you know you are packin good heat if you can do that

right?

Despairl has given me so much. I've quit a lot of times and every time I come back he gives me around 20m. Guy is nuts.

Ajax

Lord

Lorthic;1622231 said:
Despairl has given me so much. I've quit a lot of times and every time I come back he gives me around 20m. Guy is nuts.

quit or have been banned?

kdivers

Knight

you people doubt Yoyo...

full pheonix
crazy one of a kinds
private island 18x18
castle
soooooo many rares...

Old Man Cole

Wanderer

Lets get some solid #'s here. I'm interested. I don't think my 200k will do it. I'm old... don't have time for mules.. just pvp. Enough time to die and re-up 1 or two times. *sigh* :p

100 Mill... is that pretty close?

Boreen

Wanderer

100 mill prolly isn't crap for the "rich" ones

I prolly have that or more in value and im fairly new

being around a long time and getting those one of kinds prolly helps :p

I rarely keep much gold in my bank. I only make enough to buy what I want and then repeat the process. Nearly all my gold is invested in rares and my housing, but I've only been here about a year so still a ways to go. :/

Old Man Cole

Wanderer

LOL... 1 bill at poker... that's a crap day for ya. I suppose it's a good lesson to learn when the money is fake. I live in Las Vegas... trust me, I've seen people lose real houses. I've played poker on this server... only at the kiddy table since I have only 200k to my name... and found that most that play on this server should stick to pvp...or fishing for some of them. HA-

Old Man Cole;1622442 said:
LOL... 1 bill at poker... that's a crap day for ya. I suppose it's a good lesson to learn when the money is fake. I live in Las Vegas... trust me, I've seen people lose real houses. I've played poker on this server... only at the kiddy table since I have only 200k to my name... and found that most that play on this server should stick to pvp...or fishing for some of them. HA-

he lost it to him self at server wars :)