UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Rich player in UOG

2slick4u

Wanderer
Re: Most Rich player in UOG

Yoyo has quite the collection of rares, though he may or may not have obtained some through, well, questionable, channels over UOG's long, colorful history.

That Phoenix set in particular I had absolutely nothing to do with. Honest.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Faust the poor;1623699 said:
yeah i wouldn't doubt Yoyo either...

evidence of a rich motherfucker:

can't even try to estimate how much that island and house are worth if its still there

Do you think that house was or will ever be an IDOC ?

If so, how was it, or how will it be ?

Vertiglug

Knight

Hey I always like to know who is the richest, who has the most now a days..

I had like 30mill in the peak of my playing days, has stuff been inflated here like in real life?

Squeak

Wanderer

gluttony of SDS probably has like 100 mil by now from people paying to join his guild :p

Forsaken01

Wanderer

We should talk in cold hard gold on hand, since the prices of everything else is subjective and varies greatly. Assets are fine and dandy, but who knows one day they may not be worth so much, or nothing at all.

JamesD

Wanderer

Forsaken01;1710062 said:
We should talk in cold hard gold on hand, since the prices of everything else is subjective and varies greatly. Assets are fine and dandy, but who knows one day they may not be worth so much, or nothing at all.

Well if it was by liquid assets, then Bill Gates wouldn't even be in the top 20 richest in the real world.

First, we have to decide if Donaters are included. Some donaters have incredible amounts of gold and items.

I have 150k gold, but I have assets worth a lot. Chaos 18x16 (IP Rares Museum with about 50-100mill in rares), Brit GY 7x12, Vesper/Minoc Road 18x18, Pure White clothes, Fallon Clothes, BODs, Runic Hammers, Resources... I'm worth about 250mill, and I'm nowhere near the richest.

Roxxer

Sorceror

Well, im not going to say 100 mil is a lot to some people standards....
But to me, it is.
Im not poor. I have about 30 mil in stuff... But still,
Think back to your first mil or two. It felt great.

BTW, this conversation was over after they said Oprah. :]

Roxxer;1710453 said:
Well, im not going to say 100 mil is a lot to some people standards....
But to me, it is.
Im not poor. I have about 30 mil in stuff... But still,
Think back to your first mil or two. It felt great.

BTW, this conversation was over after they said Oprah. :]

right there with you buddy