UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Rich player in UOG

Prodkeys89

Sorceror
Re: Most Rich player in UOG

Poon jockey? that dude had a full suit of pure white the only pw wide brim hat and a extra set of pw sandies and halfy along with a castle and mad shit..

kdivers

Knight

Lorthic;1789936 said:
I had the most money in the history of UOG. :eek:

Anyone remember that purple-green cloth I had? Rofl.. scavanger hunt cloth.

i ended up buying that suit (im assuming you mean the skirt halfy and dana)

i paid 10.1m for it and i sold the set to GM Kira for 31m of [add'ed money. wooo

bag of tricks had the last peice of that clothing color that was floating around. it was a skullcap. then gm lynn deleted it because it was illegal

yayo05

Sorceror

Red Teletubbie;1789998 said:
Poon jockey? that dude had a full suit of pure white the only pw wide brim hat and a extra set of pw sandies and halfy along with a castle and mad shit..

ive heard he does not have all that anymore... (he still has some... but not all)

Slip

Page

Red Teletubbie;1789998 said:

i scammed his first suit, he won alot in poker, then lost alot and i ended up buying his other sandals and apron for 60m for poker money which he ended up losing.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror

The richest players on the shard aren't players, since when do these people you all name as rich actually play?

Lorthic

Knight

Sheivan01;1789964 said:
omg.. i remember that cloth.. sooo long ago
what happened to em?

btw lorthic i remember your island, it really was the coolest (on the beach)

All that cloth got deleted when my accounts were banned/deleted for selling gold. I lost all that CUB shit (standing knight, giant mushrooms and crystals), lost those gold "Sandals of an Honest man," and those sigil-hued purple ones. Lost tons of shit, man. I don't even remember all the stuff I had. That green-purple cloth. I had those Wilson's Leather Gloves, like 2-3 pair, Combat Boots, Ultra Kill shit... yep. Had it all. I had three suits of Phoenix. I miss those days, lol.

Lorthic

Knight

amish_ned;1797705 said:
AND FIRE!!!!!!!!! pSHHhhHHHSSHHSHSHSHSHSHHH!!!!!!

Your sig sucks. It should be something like, "Bosley Hair Center for Men worked for me!"

Amish Ned the poster boy.

kdivers

Knight

haha, who knows... who knows... all those fancy items are what makes hybrid fun. i want a capitalist shard, not a social shard where EVERYONE can get the same items