UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most Rich player in UOG

Re: Most Rich player in UOG

Yet everyone doubts me when i say i am :|. I got a full pure white suit w/ gloves, full Ultra kill suit w/ gloves. Castle, full phoenix suit, 2 more pure sandies, 3 more pw fancy shirts/3 pw long pants. Plus tons of other rares and like 10 other one of a kinds. w/ my own personal rune library.

ploki

Knight

Sirjek-hybrid;1622610 said:
Yet everyone doubts me when i say i am :|. I got a full pure white suit w/ gloves, full Ultra kill suit w/ gloves. Castle, full phoenix suit, 2 more pure sandies, 3 more pw fancy shirts/3 pw long pants. Plus tons of other rares and like 10 other one of a kinds. w/ my own personal rune library.

i have a rune to inside your castle !

Endless Darc

Wanderer

I always thought Rambone was, he has pure, a shroud, a castle on a island that is custom deco'd and his own personal duel pit. I believe ive seen a phenoix set on his castle, a majong game, and a bunch of other crazy shit with tons of mil checks, but idk much about money Im poor as fuck.

kdivers;1622250 said:
you people doubt Yoyo...

full pheonix
crazy one of a kinds
private island 18x18
castle
soooooo many rares...

yeah i wouldn't doubt Yoyo either...

evidence of a rich motherfucker:

can't even try to estimate how much that island and house are worth if its still there

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

somebody that would own 340+930 millions probably have nothing to do anymore in this game.

If I'd have that money i'd just walk around giving 100k to anyone who looks like they need it. I dont see what else you can do.

Maybe just keep going all-in on poker with a couple mil's... I guess that would be it !

ploki

Knight

Marbelou;1623323 said:
You just know everything dont you.

a significant amount of his value is in his rares... he's collected prolly 100 snowmen statues.. but with the recent hand out "Parson Brown" the value of his collection has taken a significant drop