UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

KGBWinter

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Old school icq lists huh? Lets see... 6653978

Binbs (kgb)
Caly (dp)
Stile (hung out alot with Longley and I)
Retribution
Kaz (I drug him to this damn server)
Scraper
Jetstar (KGB)
Romeo (KGB)
ZeroCool (DP)
Valdur (VG)
Hemidall (VG)
Nixon (DP)
TarotGirl
Andren
Longley (of course)

Played pacific from July 97 beta until about 2000 I think. Was in VG to start out (Virtue Guard, only guild to have a guildstone set up in Brits Castle before factions) then hopped numerous other guilds with Longley ended up joining KGB.

Just dropping in to say hi.. Its pretty cool to see so many old name..

Oh.. to the newb OPP that confused me with Cry for Dawn... thats about the worse insult anyone has ever given me =(

kaztheminotaur;1433040 said:
Just dropping in to say hi.. Its pretty cool to see so many old name..

Oh.. to the newb OPP that confused me with Cry for Dawn... thats about the worse insult anyone has ever given me =(

MOTHERFUCKING KAZ!??!?

Does anyone remember the following .. Azmodan, Infidel, Verbal Kint, Neuron, Solinari, Creol, Kishore ... I think i'm leaving a few out .. it's been so long. They were from Yew. They used to hang out in the Abbey all the time. Good PVPers as I recall.

Hvonnem

Wanderer

I played on Pacific as Eric Dourden and Mennovh. I was in guilds Inner Circle, Legions of Hell and Shadow lords later on. I was Also In KGB for a short period of time when there was PGC but then i moved back to Shadow Lords shortly there after. I played in beta and then pacific 97-99 maybe.

Raf

Wanderer

Ill join an old pac player guild with one of my chars.
What kind of guild would it be? Red, chaos / order / war, factions? All combined???

LilGuy

Sorceror

Leesus;745977 said:
Looking for people who played pacific from late 97 to late 99. Specifically ZXZ, EXE, XIX, OPP members. Just curious to see how many old guys play here.

i was pacific...my opp char was Wake n Bake

Spentrav

Wanderer

Ah just an old Guardian of Light person here from back in the day... Beta and a couple years after...

-Spentrav

Yosolis

Wanderer

hey if your still out there KGB Winter I as well was in VG for a while name was
Sir Devereaux and i still remember that whole bunch Josephine got me into VG and i was in it for over a year when the stone was in the castle.

TLDWinter

Sorceror

LOL I am Josephine!! Least I was till Winter came along hehe. Hit me up on Aim. I am working at night right now at my old club but I am still on during the day at times.

SpeedyOne

Wanderer

campers pampers;1523082 said:
Does anyone remember the following .. Azmodan, Infidel, Verbal Kint, Neuron, Solinari, Creol, Kishore ... I think i'm leaving a few out .. it's been so long. They were from Yew. They used to hang out in the Abbey all the time. Good PVPers as I recall.

Aye, Those where my buddies. Still talk to Kishore, neuron and creol. We all created the YDF sometime around 99-01 dont remember. I was Speedy of KGB at that time.

Corrado linked me to this thread. CRAZY all the old names i used to love and hate...but now just love haha.

my chars were joe and techno necro. IRL friend is Togashi Yokuni (white guy believe it or not) / Mr Anonymous

was in PKU / GH (most fun i ever had) / DP for a second

I chatted with Pax and corrado on this server so far. so good to reconnect with the good ole days.

just stared on this server about 4 weeks ago. Pretty much Solo PK most of the time which is gay cause this server seems to only group n gank. Did a Pacific guild ever form up and stay together?