UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

yem

Knight
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Poptart;1574220 said:
No idiot.

I was questioning that because someone was talking about DP'd short spears, be careful who you randomly call an idiot..

maverick99

Wanderer

I was in OPP in 99ish for about a week. Then I got kicked out for "recieving a record amount of complaints". I'm still not really sure what I did, but oh well. That character was "Trowa", yes GW phase heh.

My other character, Maverick, was also in Dead Presidents (DP) and before that, Gods of Darkness (GsD).

For the record, anyone ever know whitewolf or Zorgi/Tigress? Just curious cause they were my first guild, GsD, and basically taught me UO.

Edit: I also remember Lee. A BADASS player in OPP. So freaking good in PVP. Oh yah and anyone remember Knights of the Purple Horde (P^K)? Good lord, EVERYONE hated them haha.

jaggerz

Wanderer

The Knights of purple horde was hated by everyone. But the two I remember most was KGB and Heavens gate. KGB wasn't that good but they were every where for awhile, and Heavens gate was good, those guys had thier stuff together.

merloc01

Sorceror

pacific holding it down here rp most of it Ekr. did alot of soloing tho with my red macer bippon

Fachh

Wanderer

Just found this server

I was Blade Stone back in 1997-1999 I think, was still in grade school then haha

I was in a guild called BK I think led by Andren

I then made like a 10 person guild with a buncha friends, don't even remember our name but we fought Purple Horde in vesper/covetous all day long

lookin forward to starting, 5hrs left on download

Flipper

Knight

the older this thread gets the more people are eligible for it

GluttSDS

Sorceror

SDS is here... we were on Pac in precast, deceit duel room days as Phillies Blunt, Envy, Demeter DelJoli, Samson, and JoeCmoney.

We came back for factions and owned two log cabins next to eachother 3 screens west of yew mg-- i played the axer jennifer then and my boy played the stun mage BEN. We had 130k silver locked down on our steps-- not bad for a 5 man guild.

clozey

Wanderer

Hey guys, Clozey here of P^H HH W@R.. to name a few.
happy gaming and one more thing, Consider yourself owned.

TLDWinter

Sorceror

Lots of old faces showing up here, nice to see. I still talk to Andren (BK) occasionally and trying to talk Richard Nixon (DP) into coming to play here. Miss the days of the deciet "duel room".

GluttSDS

Sorceror

I miss the days of dropping on ppl dueling in the deceit duel room and looting dead duelers and running...shady stuff but that was SDS for you.

I do remember we dropped on BINBS mid duel once and he escaped like a fucking houdini with his hair on fire. I remember when Juha Elyst and Azryk Azyr also came to pacific showing up as healers/macing RPers-- dudes were so money.

Why does this thread never end!?!?! Im sick of seeing it in the general discussion! Buuuhuuuuu! [e cry

TLDWinter

Sorceror

Binbs could get out of some pretty tight situations. And now he occasionally logs on here to play poker LOL. He doesn't have that bad habit of falling asleep in the middle of bucs anymore though.

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

i playd pacs before they made the australian server ahhh the fun granted that was like what 11 years ago or something insane now? maybe we should quit after playing a game that long.