UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Leesus

Wanderer
Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Looking for people who played pacific from late 97 to late 99. Specifically ZXZ, EXE, XIX, OPP members. Just curious to see how many old guys play here.

Leesus

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Yea I remember TBH. Wasnt that alliance OPP, PH, and TBH? I'm sure if you played back in those days you remember the ZXZ guys. I was ZzWxWzZ.

joeycod

Wanderer

i had ALOT of fights when OPP was up and coming not so much when they got big, but when they were relativly small, we pretty much owned them ( all 4 of us total)

Flipper

Knight

the_sandman- said:
Flipper maybe you should be looking for a JOB. script more pls kty

you mean like the one i just got home from a 10 hour shift at, and will be going to tomorrow for another 8, so i can pay for my college education?

And I hope you're kidding about the whole scripting thing, cause that is so passe.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

sux u gotta work so hard. :( (feels sorry) i might geta job one day! if so ill have to ask you how to take orders... its just not an option atm i put my pants on one leg at a time just like ur boss :) i hate u and hope u fall off a cliff?

Flipper

Knight

Dude, I really hope you're trying to be insulting, because your obvious lack of intellect just makes you fail even harder, and the effort you put into makes me laugh.

Go_Ask_Alice

Sorceror

Flipper said:
Dude, I really hope you're trying to be insulting, because your obvious lack of intellect just makes you fail even harder, and the effort you put into makes me laugh.

flipper is about as smart as a dolphin.

what? dolphins are smart? shit...

the_sandman- said:
sux u gotta work so hard. :( (feels sorry) i might geta job one day! if so ill have to ask you how to take orders... its just not an option atm i put my pants on one leg at a time just like ur boss :) i hate u and hope u fall off a cliff?

Ignorant piece of shit.

Even if I had as much $$ Id never work anotehr day in my life, I would always show respect to a hard worker. Maybe thats something you dont know about.

Fr0sty

Lord

the_sandman- said:
First of all..wheres my 500k? Second of all..you're 20..hes 18..he has a job..you dont? Third...grow the fuck up please. I dont believe you are 20...and I wouldnt even take you to be a 13 year old tbh.

Flipper

Knight

Thanks for sticking up for me, but let's get it back on topic now

If you're interested in keeping in touch with either OPP or TBH, they;re still around:

www.tbh-online.org
www.opponline.net

Leesus

Wanderer

thanks for the links Flipper. cant believe Jackal is still at the reigns of OPP. thats oen dedicated guild leader.

frogsmasha

Wanderer

Flipper said:
I'm TBH (allied with OPP)

was Zero

The Black Hand?

I was in that guild

My player killers name at the time wa CyRuS ThE ViRuS

I use to roll with alot of PK guilds: CareBears, LCN, FallenLords, BoE.. man its hard to remember them all but I was always rolling deep with PK's. it was fun

matterbaiter

Wanderer

I was in TBH for a while. Characters name was LaGgIn. Then after that I ran around with Abu. He on ontop of the PK board for a while.

I sure do miss those days.